PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy Garoppolo's Injury Discussion; X-Rays Negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is when. Even a mild sprain takes 2 weeks and longer for a throwing shoulder. Severe could be 2 months. We don't know severity. Either way its all pain management. So we hope for the best, but Brady likely beats him back.

You a doctor now?

You use mental telepathy to do MRIs?

My basis is pure optimism ...... jimmy will be fine and if he's not, jacoby will be fine

Both dudes are awesome

He has 2 weeks until Buffalo...with a sprain QBs have come back in 2 weeks before...lets hope

I'll believe it when I see it (JG only misses THU). Mind you - I pray these tweets come true.

Yeah, that's pretty much the best case scenario if true. There was no way he was going to get healthy in 4 days, but if he can get healthy in 13 that's fantastic news.

And worst case scenario he comes back on the bench as Brady does his thing.

Well he is def out for Thursday, just hoping he will be ready to go for the following week.
If not, might as well keep playing Brissett

I think we sign nobody. Jacoby takes us through two games. Jimmy returns when he can.

I think that we definitely sign somebody, and I think that Jacoby takes us through two games and Jimmy returns when he can.

Gotta have a backup who could, in an emergency, at least take snaps and hand off without incident. Nobody will come in to start over Jacoby, but they still need someone as a backup.

I think that we definitely sign somebody, and I think that Jacoby takes us through two games and Jimmy returns when he can.

Gotta have a backup who could, in an emergency, at least take snaps and hand off without incident. Nobody will come in to start over Jacoby, but they still need someone as a backup.
Why can't it be the same backup we had today?

Problem is who do release to make room for another body? No one has brought that up yet.

Yeah, that's pretty much the best case scenario if true. There was no way he was going to get healthy in 4 days, but if he can get healthy in 13 that's fantastic news.

pump jimmy with some drugs and he'll be alright!

Yep. Day to day. He won't play Thursday bet bet your last dollar he will against Buffalo.

if im jimmy i'd do everything possible to play on thursday. once brady returns no more jimmy for a long time.

Problem is who do release to make room for another body? No one has brought that up yet.
Any QB we sign likely gets cut when TB comes back in 2 weeks. And whoever would get cut for this back up was probably gone when TB and Nink returned anyway.

If he's day to day, that's pretty damn promising.

Wouldn't even be surprised to see him dress Thursday and be Brissett's backup.

Who is going to play scout team Quarterback?

Who is going to play scout team Quarterback?
Just another reason why someone will need to be brought in for a short period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back