Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jimmy Carter: US and Israel on collision course

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by maverick4, Jun 14, 2009.

1. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

What is interesting is the reader comments to the article. The word 'anti-semite' is used so much by crazy Zionists these days that it is basically losing its potency or meaning. It's also interesting that so many Israelis consider Obama to be anti-Israeli, when his Israeli stance and policies are heavily influenced by Zionist Rahm Emanuel, son of an Israeli terrorist family.

Carter warns US and Israel on collision course

[Israel is headed for a clash with main ally the United States over the issue of Jewish settlements, former US president Jimmy Carter said in an interview on Sunday.

Asked by the liberal Haaretz newspaper whether the Jewish state was looking at a "head-on collision" with the United States if it doesn't comply with Washington's demands, Carter said "Yes."

The former president, who brokered the historic peace treaty between Israel and Egypt in 1979, said Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank were the biggest hurdle in the hobbled Middle East peace process, saying they were "illegal and (an) obstacle to peace."

The administration of US President Barack Obama has repeatedly called on Israel to halt all settlement activity in the occupied West Bank, which is viewed as one of the key obstacles in the stalled Middle East peace process. ]
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

Jimmy Carter makes Obama look like an American cheerleader ... Carter screwed everything up until he started banging nails into boards.
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Carter is the poster boy for anti-semites. I'm pretty sure Carter preformed fellatio on Arafat back in the day?
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +368 / 3 / -15

There are no "Israeli terrorists" just as there aren't any American terrorists (excluding the timothy mcveigh types). What were you thinking?
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  5. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 6 / -2

Jimmy Carter....ahahahahahahahaha....

Carter is an anti-semite.
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +97 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

To bad the Jon Stewart Jews in this country will never admit it.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

"Jon Stewart Jews"?
    :rofl:Good one! I like it! Kinda like "Bill Cosby black folks" are self-loathing Uncle Toms.
  9. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +97 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

NO, Jon Stewart Jews are those who don't care about being Jewish, they are just beholden to the Democrat Party. They look the other way at obvious anti-semitism if it looks negatively on their party. Look at Rahm Emmanuel, thought that was a decent pick, my bad, he has turned out to be exactly what I am talking about, Obama's Jewish token.

Obama is not different from Jimmy Carter.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +644 / 2 / -9

Why do sniveling wishy washy liberal weasels like Jimmy Carter slobber all over those "kill crazy palestinians"

I always thought the Jimmy Carter Liberals were diverse, kind, caring, loving human beings how can they support a people that straps bombs on women and children in order to kill other human beings, I would say that "Jimmy Carter is an Anti Semite Racist Piece Of Sh!t" that's what I'd say.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  11. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

The Disgraced Jimmy Carter as a Reputable Source?

I consider the possibly senile Jimmy Carter, a 87-year-old lover of the blame America first crowd, a less-than-reputable source on Middle Eastern affairs. His book is so blatantly anti-Israel it's more properly called a screed.

_Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid_ is a book I dislike greatly; not defacing at my local library is an act of will on my part.

Michael Medved wrote, "[It] is so rife with factual errors, plagiaristic “borrowings” and irresponsible distortions that even a long-term associate of the former President’s felt required to resign in disgust from the Carter Center at Emory University."

Source.
  12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey