PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Mora compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss JIm Mora.

I've come to notice that if you start each day with a Jim Mora clip, your day always goes better/brighter. This is why I started the thread. The man is a blessing

I still wonder where the Colts would be today if Jim had fired Vic "matador" Fangio like Irsay demanded. Who knows, maybe a new defensive coordinator may have turned things around and Mora would still be there today.

In any event, Mora refused to fire the guy and was himself fired for his trouble. Says a lot about his character(or foolishness, depending on your point of view).:)

Awsome... its no wonder he was never able to win a playoff game. Judging by these clips, he's incapable of believing his team can win against anyone.

Mora's loyalty to his assistants was also part of his downfall in New Orleans. His refusal to get rid of offensive coordinator Carl Smith led to fan dis-satisfaction. Of course losing Jim Finks also contributed to his burning out in NOLA.

Mora's loyalty to his assistants was also part of his downfall in New Orleans. His refusal to get rid of offensive coordinator Carl Smith led to fan dis-satisfaction. Of course losing Jim Finks also contributed to his burning out in NOLA.

Loyalty is another rare trait of Mora's that ignites the flames of man-love I have for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye