PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim McMahon: I know Belichick is a liar and probably a cheater too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember McMahon from when he was in HS. He was an AF brat used to come to the base gym at Hill AFB during the summer. Good BB player and golfer. Great

Sad to see him reduced to this, being a pawn of the NFL, he may not even understand he is being used.

This shows what scum the NFL execs are.

sheesh ... who's next 'The Boz' o_Oo_Oo_O

images

Believe it or not....The Boz is a rocket scientist compared to McMahon.

One of the most defining things about Coach Bill The Mad (Genius) is ~ sorry, Roger :rolleyes: ~ his Integrity.

The Players all respect Coach Bill precisely because he does tell them The Hard Truth.

It's beyond disgusting, to exploit that Ass just to toss Sewage at Coach Bill.

McMahon was pretty polarizing back in the day. Flashy in a fun sort of rebellious way. He did what it took to make the offense run and run they did behind Walter Payton.

Looking back, to me he was a good Qb, just not great. After getting body slammed by the Green Bay player it seems his rehab didn't go that well for his shoulder.

Who knows what was said by Belichick to JM? But I find it hard to believe he was guaranteed anything 10 years removed from his Super Bowl and a shell of his former playing self.

I doubt BB is losing any sleep over these comments and I'm not either.
I wish him the best and hope he feels better.

It is no coincidence that in the days following the League office getting reamed in court, there comes a series of reports of that reflect badly on BB, Brady or the Pats. Adding to the McMahan attack is the story that the Colts had their locker room swept for bugs when playing in Gillette. The NFL attack on the Pats continues in full swing, even as their case in court goes down in flames.

If Kraft doesn't understand how vicious and on going this attack on the Patriots truly is, he isn't as smart as everyone reportedly say he is. This isn't going to stop, regardless of the outcome of Brady's suspension hearing. The only way it will end when Goodell and more importantly, is insidious minions are removed.

BTW- I'm still waiting for Manning to come to Brady's defense on this. They ARE supposed to be good friends. There have been several instances where Brady has spoken up for Peyton when he's been attacked. I'm wondering when he's going to show up for Tom.

The Minister of NFL Propaganda has been working overtime.. first the nefarious plot against the "Indianapolis Paranoids" and now this.. give the NFL credit, they are sleazy bastards who will not play the Deflategate Card, but will play anything else..

One might think that they would realize that if the pattern of lies against the Pats continue, it might disparage the whole "shield"...

FWIW always thought McMahon as somewhat overrated, and did not like way he carried himself on or off the field....

Here is what you all need to know about McMahon..

78.2 Career passing rating
100 TD's
90 Int's
226 Career Sacks
16 rushing TD's...

Last edited:
anybody have the video of ronnie lippett flipping mcmahon on his head in sb 20 ? that was my favorite play of that game. obviously, mcmahon is still bitter and still concussed.

It is no coincidence that in the days following the League office getting reamed in court, there comes a series of reports of that reflect badly on BB, Brady or the Pats. Adding to the McMahan attack is the story that the Colts had their locker room swept for bugs when playing in Gillette. The NFL attack on the Pats continues in full swing, even as their case in court goes down in flames.

If Kraft doesn't understand how vicious and on going this attack on the Patriots truly is, he isn't as smart as everyone reportedly say he is. This isn't going to stop, regardless of the outcome of Brady's suspension hearing. The only way it will end when Goodell and more importantly, is insidious minions are removed.

BTW- I'm still waiting for Manning to come to Brady's defense on this. They ARE supposed to be good friends. There have been several instances where Brady has spoken up for Peyton when he's been attacked. I'm wondering when he's going to show up for Tom.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Manning to defend Tom, especially after the publication of Tom's email predicting the imminent end of Manning's career.

JM is a cartoon character.....I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Last edited:
Glad that Doug Flutie kicked his team's ass big time when they came to Sullivan Stadium after the SB rout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing