PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Leonhard out for jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he the guy that gave Welker that BS cheapshot that pretty much took Welker out the rest of the first game?

That was Eric Smith (who will apparently be taking most of Leonhard's snaps now).

2010091920100919704518.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the Pats are so lucky losing Warren, Bodden, McGown, Faulk, Kaczur, Gostkowski, Neal and others to the IR. Plus playing half the season without their All-Pro left guard, and having their All-World receiver turn into a pumpkin.

People are kind of used to seeing an injury-depleted Pats team. One of the few years that the Pats had little in the way of injuries was 2007, though Marquiese Hill did die during the offseason (RIP).

Good kid, I've liked him since he played well against NE when he was in Buffalo, hope he recovers and is back next year.

Hey, we could be classy like those classy Jest fans who wish Aids on Brady:

sg3
Hall Of Fame

Posts: 10,524 the need for those hair plugs is quite obvious in ***boy's UGGs picture. I figure it's a combination of those roids that Belichick suppies them with PLUS in his case, some side effect related to his full blown HIV-AIDS condition

Seriously, I'd like to me this guy alone in a dark alley some night.

Indeed, rejoicing in the injuries of others is an invitation to Karma to intercede. Don't do it.

Yea, Agreed. It is one thing to think it, but another say say it out loud or type it. You won't catch me doing it and I think the Jets are still going to show up cause they have a few other talented players on defense to pick up the slack.

Yea, Agreed. It is one thing to think it, but another say say it out loud or type it. You won't catch me doing it and I think the Jets are still going to show up cause they have a few other talented players on defense to pick up the slack.
Cmon, you don't seriously think the "karma" gods (whoever they might be) differentiate between thinking something and actually saying it aloud do you? That's stuff my kids used to believe back in the day.

The 2nd part of the quote above has a much better chance of happening than some fictional karma thingy.

That was Eric Smith (who will apparently be taking most of Leonhard's snaps now).

2010091920100919704518.jpg

eric smith is also the guy who killed anquan boldin in 2008.

eric smith is like a ******* moron on a football field. he always has some out of control PI call, or kills somebody.

Cmon, you don't seriously think the "karma" gods (whoever they might be) differentiate between thinking something and actually saying it aloud do you? That's stuff my kids used to believe back in the day.

The 2nd part of the quote above has a much better chance of happening than some fictional karma thingy.

I don't believe in the "Karma Fairy" or anything, but it is in bad taste and life has a funny way of turning around and biting those people in the arse when they do such things as cheer others misfortune, "just sayin".

eric smith is also the guy who killed anquan boldin in 2008.

eric smith is like a ******* moron on a football field. he always has some out of control PI call, or kills somebody.

Heh. Sounds like we need a special play called for Gronk here. Agreed? :)

I don't believe in the "Karma Fairy" or anything, but it is in bad taste and life has a funny way of turning around and biting those people in the arse when they do such things as cheer others misfortune, "just sayin".

Well said.

-Jamman

Last edited:
Read that Cromartie has been practicing on punt returns. This could be a good or bad development: "good" in that he'll be taking his first live reps in a long time in what is probably one of the biggest games of his career; "bad" in that the guy is a threat to go the distance any time he has the ball in his hands.

Rex told him to go through his reads and forgot he had dyslexia.

I hope that he is not seriously injured.

So he read through his Gos?:confused::eek:

Read that Cromartie has been practicing on punt returns. This could be a good or bad development: "good" in that he'll be taking his first live reps in a long time in what is probably one of the biggest games of his career; "bad" in that the guy is a threat to go the distance any time he has the ball in his hands.

Cro, and Holmes are now taking reps at punt returns. I would not kick to Holmes.

even after watching fans of every other team cheer when brady went down, i still cannot cheer an injury to another teams player, as much as i swore i would. good luck and rehab to leonhard. liked him since wisconsin.

So then it shouldn't matter to you what someone else says since it only affects them personally and has no bearing on what happens to the Pats.

Jets' Leonhard to IR with apparent broken leg

Per SMY's Twitter stream and others.

----------------

Edit: Sorry! Missed the other thread.

Last edited:
Re: Jets' Leonhard to IR with apparent broken leg

Darn, hope he gets well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back