PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Kelly on espnradio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
hopes pats dont go undefeated because of BB because BB blew past levy last yr and marv levy didnt make a big deal out of it etc but he could be more 'classy'
didnt want to get into too much detail...and kept saying on and on.:)
if they go undefeated he will be happy for brady and seau and all those guys . He would be happy for those guys but just because of BB he would hope they lose...

FWIW

hopes pats dont go undefeated because of BB because BB blew past levy last yr and marv levy didnt make a big deal out of it etc but he could be more 'classy'
didnt want to get into too much detail...and kept saying on and on.:)
if they go undefeated he will be happy for brady and seau and all those guys . He would be happy for those guys but just because of BB he would hope they lose...

FWIW

This is why i laugh at the people on here who say they dont hate the Jills... Those of us who were around to suffer though the Bills "glory days" circling the wagon in the 90's... remember the reasons why we should hate them forever. Jim Kelly is one of those reasons. :snob:

What does BILLS stand for?

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Superbowls!

Belichick disrespected his coach and he called him out on it.
What's wrong with that?
And anyway you fans get so up in arms when some one says a derogatory thing about the team, get over it.
You are 13-0 who cares what other players/fans think.

Geez, I wonder if the Giants beating Kelly's Bills in the Super Bowl had anything to do with it.

Geez, I wonder if the Giants beating Kelly's Bills in the Super Bowl had anything to do with it.

That was the Bill Belichick Croation Warlord defensive gameplan that is now enshrined in the football HOF, not that Kelly is influenced by those bitter losses. Nah!

Kelly is still pissed because when BB was with the Giants, he didn't think that Kelly had the mental capacities to process changing defenses and made it known.

And wouldn't you know it, BB was right :)

Kelly is still pissed because when BB was with the Giants, he didn't think that Kelly had the mental capacities to process changing defenses and made it known.

And wouldn't you know it, BB was right :)

if you listen to his interviews he doesn't sound real bright. what do you expect, he went to the u.

i was mad when buffalo drafted him right in front of us and we ended up with eason.

The BB fanclub has plenty of room, but the only thinh we know is BB was breaking down Jet film at 2:00 AM last night preparing a plan to beat the JESTS.

The coach is relentless and uncaring, awkward, comes across as arrogant and aloof but we wins games. (<-- period)

The NFL is a results business, I don't like BB at all (at least his public persona) but I respect the hell out of his coaching ability.

I golfed with Kelly two years ago shortly after his son died. If felt really bad for the guy and man we got loaded on the course that day.

That being said I hated the mans guts back in the early 90s, especially living in Rochester NY it was all Bills all the time /puke.

Dagg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey