PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Irsay: "If the ball bounced our way, we'd be 6-0"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be one of the worst owners in the league if he had not gone from one great QB to another

Please God, don't let irsay OD

Screen-Shot-2015-01-19-at-1.50.34-PM.png

My Dearest Abigaile,

I am now convinced that our troubles on the battlefield are due to our leader, President Irsay. His unmatched buffoonery and unquestionable idiocy has led us to a war we cannot hope to win. It seems our president suffers from delusions that our troubles are caused by mere unluckiness. I, however, see that our troubles are more deeper than our leader would like to admit. Though, I do have my own share of buffoonery, I can't help but to think if President Irsay's troubled handling of our army has made it seem I am more incompetent than I actually am. As for Admiral Pagano, please do not get me started on this flapdoodle of a man. Admiral Pagano's foolishness is only thrashed by President Irsay's
imbecility.

I can only hope that our good doctors can help President Irsay overcome his mental illness before this war leads to an end to us all....though, I do not have high hopes. This war has ravaged the army beyond my expectations, and many of our troops grow weary of the unending stupidity of our leaders. May God show mercy on us for the remainder of the war, as we fight not only the fearsome onslaught of our enemies, but our own incompetence as well.

Yours truly,

General Andrew Luck

P.S. Brady Blight has reeked havoc on the farm, with many of the crops suffering rot. Please burn the fields and start anew. May the lord free our crops from this devastating plant disease for the next harvest!

He might be one of the worst owners in the league if he had not gone from one great QB to another
Imho, luck's greatness is still to be determined.....

Nothing bad enough can happen to that franchise. Jets, Colts, Ravens.

I hate other teams but these deserve a special place in hell.

All those teams have a losing record since deflategate, if I'm not wrong.

It saddens me the Colts aren't on the schedule this season.

Itd be fun to beat on the Colts again, but at the same time I would rather we didn't play them since the Colts use the Pats publicity to drive ratings up for their games and I'd rather that team just disappear into the basement of the AFC South where they belong

This is an all time thread. Non stop laughter

If i drank more at the bar last night..i may have blacked out.

Getting ripped in the NFL.com article comments. :)

So is he saying if the other team would have fumbled the ball a couple more times per game and the ball bounced to one of our guys we'd be 6-0?

I actually think that's what makes him even worse than other owners. It's one thing to wallow in mediocrity because you're terrible. But there's a special ****-up that can take incredible luck (or Luck if you will) and still fail miserably.

This is a huge part of the reason the Colts are a loser franchise. The constant excuses and finger pointing and terrible leadership from the top are sickening. If we were 2-4 and lost a few close games, you would NEVER hear Kraft or BB or TB or ANYONE ON THE TEAM ever say this kind of ********. Meanwhile, in Indy, it comes from the very top, the owner, and trickles down to every loser level of their loser franchise.

It's hard calling someone who's a billionaire a loser...but in Irsay's case, it's still pretty tempting :D

I think we can safely do it with Irsay. He's pretty much "born on third and thinks he hit a triple" personified. Has accomplished nothing in life beyond winning the genetic lottery and maybe some kind of lifetime record for most powders snorted.

If Irsay's head was a football, his IQ would remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes