PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Breuer meets John Jastremski in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jastremski isn't going to talk.
I'm guessing he signed an agreement when he was fired that he wouldn't talk openly about it in exchange for a severence.

My understanding is that he was never fired but only suspended indefinitely, was then re-hired as soon as the NFL allowed it, was working for the team for most of last season (while possibly receiving a game ball from Brady after the Colts game), and works for them now.

Just for Laughs festival at Royalton Riviera Cancun | Sunwing.ca

The festival was in November 8-14th of 2015.

Breuer claims it was January of 2015.

During the weeks of the festival, the Patriots had games against the Redskins and the Giants.

Jasztremski worked for the Patriots in the last year.

Is anyone else here highly suspicious of this story?

Does the Boston Globe do any reporting anymore?

I mean, the writer doesn't even google to see when the festival was being held?

Jim Breuer will be on Toucher and Rich 9AM.

Apparently he is realizing what he has walked into because he's been getting into Twitter debates etc. I haven't checked them yet, just giving a heads up. Might be interesting, might be not.

I still think he's full of sh*t. I wonder if he had a photo lineup in front of him if he could pic, out JJ.

Just for Laughs festival at Royalton Riviera Cancun | Sunwing.ca

The festival was in November 8-14th of 2015.

Breuer claims it was January of 2015.

During the weeks of the festival, the Patriots had games against the Redskins and the Giants.

Jasztremski worked for the Patriots in the last year.

Is anyone else here highly suspicious of this story?

Does he work for the Patriots? I know he was reinstated but no one knows what he does now and maybe he works with the Revs for all we know.

Well it wasn't Jastremski. He just got a photo of him and said, nope not him. Then he said it was someone younger and built. Well it wasn't McNally if that's the case.

What'd he say that enraged people?

Well now he has a an email from Jastremski. So guess it was him after all. What are the odds. Oh well. He was quick to dismiss it, but he did find that email from him.

I also saw that it was Sept. 17ish when they were reinstated so by the timeline, so that part of his story seems off. Supposedly they had jobs back.

Their bye was week 4. Does that add up? It might.

EDIT: It does. That's the bye week. That doesnt add up it would seem so far as timeline. So take that for what it is.

Last edited:
Brewer was just on Toucher and Rich and i now believe that he at least was approached by a man claiming to be John Jastremski and also it seems "more probable than not" that it was jastresmski. Listen to the audio if you can find it.

I'm with the group that this story looks fishy. As others have pointed out, no one knew Jastremski in January of 2015 and he wasn't going away during the playoffs. If it was January of 2016, the Pats played in the AFCCG on January 24th. No way would Jastremski be on vacation before that date and odds are astronomically against him having a vacation getaway planned that quickly after the Pats lost to be there for the last week of January.

There is no way Jastremski was at an island resort in January of 2015 or 2016.

Brewer said Jaz said that Brady is one hell of a good guy and that Jaz was pissed at his boss the Patriots for the way they treated/silenced him.

So listening to Bert and Zo.

A guy called in and said he called the hotel to find out if JJ stayed there. hahaha

Holy crap. JJ can't fart in this state without anyone knowing about it.

So listening to Bert and Zo.

A guy called in and said he called the hotel to find out if JJ stayed there. hahaha

Holy crap. JJ can't fart in this state without anyone knowing about it.

That was Carlton in Norwell, he is such an infamously awful caller that even Felger and Mazz don't like him.

Ok, listened to the interview. Brueur said it was November and not January, but he said that Jastremski said he was jobless. But Jastremski wasn't jobless in November. He was suspended in May and reinstated on September 16th of that same year.

I think Brueur probably met Jastremski, but I think he may be embellishing the encounter.

Last edited:
That was Carlton in Norwell, he is such an infamously awful caller that even Felger and Mazz don't like him.

Carlton comes up with the most ridiculous conspiracy theories about the Patriots. Either it is an act to get on the air or he is this guy.

index.php

OT but likely true - more people in the under-30 crowd in New England know who John Jastremski is than Carl Yastrzemski.

OT but likely true - more people in the under-30 crowd in New England know who John Jastremski is than Carl Yastrzemski.
I wouldn't be so sure about. For some weird reason Swedes seem to get the two confused.

Well now he has a an email from Jastremski. So guess it was him after all. What are the odds. Oh well. He was quick to dismiss it, but he did find that email from him.

I also saw that it was Sept. 17ish when they were reinstated so by the timeline, so that part of his story seems off. Supposedly they had jobs back.

Their bye was week 4. Does that add up? It might.

EDIT: It does. That's the bye week. That doesnt add up it would seem so far as timeline. So take that for what it is.

I'm even more confused now.

Someone emailed him saying it was him, Jasztremsi, after ALL?

And when he got a picture of Jasztremski he said, "That's not him. It was someone younger. Much more built."

But now the random email confirms that it WAS him?

This is getting sillier by the minute.

Also, they didn't have a bye week the week of the festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back