Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jihad Jane

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by HarkDawg, Mar 31, 2010.

1. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

she is not fooling me..... damn rag is a double agent.

I watched her **** on 60 minutes and it stinks.

I'm glad we put her to the curb. That whole story is a mess and the govt acted properly...... don't hide behind a baby and use that a justification that you are innocent. "eeww I was in Afganiland/Iraq when I was pregnant doing my duty". BS. You are a LIAR. Double Agent Scum:mad::mad:
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  2. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Saw it too...

The fact that she was in Iraq, while pregnant was amazing.

HOWEVER....

Its not like she was brought down by a big coverup. She had an arranged marriage to be come a citizen when she was 18. Plus her brother-in-law was apparently a guy who took pictures and hung out with spiritual leaders of Islam.

The CIA cleared her of any wrongdoing....so that has to account for something.

She is in a tough spot, because even if you think she is telling the truth....the lady was a frickin SPY and shouldn't be trusted. Even if she claims love for the United States, she has already flipped on her native Lebanon.

it sucks to be her.....if you buy it all. She put herself, and baby in harms way to fight the war on terror, and in the end she had her freedom taken from her.

USA!
  4. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't buy it....

The baby instance gives he leverage in making her look like she risked everything for a just cause.

She lies!!!!!
    good at it to...... I do not believe her case.

I don't buy it one bit.... ******* *****

Too bad she did not leave a paper trail..... b/c if she did..... all we would be talking about is when her date w/ the needle would be.

she had the perfect cover...... I am glad its gone :):):)
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

she is basically under house arrest forever. You got your wish.

It was funny how they even brought up your opinion (pretty much) as a question to her. And up to that point, I was on her side. They asked (and I'll paraphrase)

"What would you say to those who claim that you are such a good liar, being a spy, that you are lying right now?"

Her answer smelled of dishonesty...she lost me at that point.

crazy story though.
  6. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

she had this planned out in Lebanon.... infiltrated CIA (took time) recieved highest clearance possible.

CIA doesn't want to look bad so no huge charges like treason/terrorism were pursued.

I am happy she is under house arrest and can't open any bank account's etc... under her name

Justice :):):)
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

you are giving her a TON of credit as an 18year old. and also dissing the 2 year long background check the FBI and CIA did before bringing her aboard.
  8. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

well they are spies for a reason...... She infiltrated a big time agency...
    I don't believe I gave her credit?

I am damning her illegal marriage to become a citizen.... (Sham Marriage is the term I think?) I am not giving her any credit...... Prototypical SPY (good at lying, clean background, manipulative)

TRAITOR..... should get the needle but left no trail:(
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

By "Credit" I'm saying that you are assuming as an 18 year old she planned on being recruited by the FBI nad then hired by the CIA, and if you assume that, then you have to accept the fact that she was dumb enough to have a sham-wedding all the while plotting to be recruited by our intel groups? Your logic isnt linear here, thats all....

ALSO...

I think, without a doubt, you would be removed from the 'jury pool' on this one. You seem to have your mind made up.

there is a TON we dont know about this and probably never will.
  10. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I see your point..... but even the best screw up somewhere along the line.... her sham marriage got her into the business b/c w/o it she would have gotten citizenship much later..

I don't sympathize:)
    her only trail was the sham marriage and a shady (BIL) w/ Religious Leader as a contact...

she messed up:) and was caught:)
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

This looks like another train wreck in our countries haste to scramble after being caught asleep at the wheel...

She made so many mistakes, wonder how she was able to do what she did.. her marriage, her pregnancy in Iraq and subsequently pleading guilty.. maybe she did this to avoid the possibilty of more evidence coming forth during that opportunity...

The media is also complicit as they regurgitate the pablum they are fed..

The whole thing smells like dead rats.. maybe the CIA Supervisor is lying as well to cover something else up..

One big question, does a CIA agent start to tear up and cry when asked questions by a newspaper reporter???... or is that for some type of effect in an effort to elicit sympathy??
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010