Welcome to PatsFans.com

JFK assasination confession

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 8, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

Read this the other day, always felt that there was more to this story.. wish it was a more credible source than Prison Planet. This along with the Murrah Bldg, WTC 7 & have always made me believe that we are being fleeced big time and there are more to all of these stories.

3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

After learning about Operation Northwoods afew years ago, I no longer trust the government. The government is capable of ANYTHING for the sake of power, self preservation, or to advance its goals.

4. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

That "confession" seemed incomplete. Is there more to this story, HD?

I know Stone's magic bullet theory has been conclusively disproven but I have not been convinced as to how an object can snap back into the general direction from where the bullet came. "Back and to the left"
    That shot did not come from where Oswald was shooting. It's impossible.
    Sure, I believe Oswald shot the rifle but he wasn't the only assassin in Dallas that day.

5. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

The whole aftermath is fishy. Oswald was shot and killed afterward by another man...why?? To shut him up and to protect others, is the likely answer.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

I said the day after he was shot that the Government did it, aren't there things sealed somewhere that they can't open up until this Generation of "Big Teeth" are all dead, 75 years if I remember right.

Thinking that Kennedy was killed by the Government back then was like commiting treason, the Kennedy worshipers in America couldn't bring themselves to believe that anybody outside of Crazy Oswald could do it, if you told the old liberal walrus Cronkite that the Government killed Kennedy he would have wanted you shot then deported.

7. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

If the guy didn't sound like a drunk retard on the tape it might be more believable :D

8. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

yeah...deathbed confessions tend to do that.

I agree with harry to some respect here (10th time we've agreed) aftet all this time, I think America needs to know the truth in this matter. What are they gunna do, dig up Johnson's grave and send him to Rikers?

Its interesting that the 9-11 conspiracy theorists get dissed because so many people would have to keep a national secret, yet the JFK killers have managed to keep their mouths shut.

9. 363839

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yup, and then that guy (Jack Ruby) got murdered right before he was going to give a confessional as I remember.

10. 363839

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Hey Harry, I'm curious. Did you like JFK? Or was he one of the reasons you left the Dems.

11. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

During the six months following the Kennedy assassination, Ruby repeatedly asked, orally and in writing, to speak to the members of the Warren Commission. Only after Ruby's sister Eileen wrote letters to the Warren Commission (and after her writing letters to the commission became publicly reported) did the commission agree to talk to Ruby. In June 1964, Chief Justice Earl Warren, then-Representative Gerald R. Ford of Michigan and other commission members went to Dallas and met with Ruby. Ruby begged Warren several times to take him to Washington D.C.[1], because he feared for his life and those of his family members, claiming among other things that "a whole new form of government is going to take over this country, and I know I won't live to see you another time." Warren refused Ruby's request.

Following Ruby's March 1964 conviction for murder with malice, Ruby's lawyers, led by Sam Houston Clinton, appealed to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, the highest criminal court in Texas. A year after his conviction, in March 1965, Ruby conducted a brief televised news conference in which he stated that "everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come aboveboard to the world."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Its basic Physics. The rifle round simply passed through JFK's body initially. It was only when it started to slow down and tumble that it began to push anything. When it came out the other end there was an 'explosion' of sorts. That's what pushed him, and its why he moved towards the gunman instead of away from him.

Think about it this way. Regan couldn't even bury a weapons transaction that was designed to get American citizens out of bondage. Clinton couldn't even bury a hummer. In that context how in the world could LBJ or anyone else hold back the gigantic pressure that the assassination brought to bear?

13. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Lets see......you just defended the magic bullet 'theory'.....then ask when at a time of this murder, people in JFKs own cabinet didn't know of his affairs w/ Norma Jean etc. If the press did find out about stuff, they tended to keep a tight lip about it.

maybe Ruby was right....maybe everything DID chnage afte that, maybe the press started to ask more questions, and not trust the white house as much after they seemed to have murdered their way into the oval office.

14. Danny Boy®

Danny Boy® Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How many would be involved in 9-11? 1,000's...including construction workers...how many for JFK?

15. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Why so many required? JFK could have involved only a few people, and 9-11 could have been 'allowed' to happen with the knowledge of only a few people.

16. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

exactly!........either way, I fear we will never know.

17. 363839

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

First, I am no physics major. All I can tell you is that probably like everyone else, I watched that Zagruder film a million times. Evertime I see that shot that takes half his head off, I can't help but think that shot came from the front the way the body snapped back. Even his brains were on the trunk of the limo for Chrissakes.
    I'm sorry SDaniels but you'd really have to show me by duplicating what you say happened. Like myth busters. Let's see if those guys can do it.
    As far as the impossibility of government complicity because of degree of difficulty. It's a good point because it would indeed be extremely difficult but power, money, corruption and people just love to try to be king...I don't know let's just say I'm skeptical.

18. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Keep talking guys:

[​IMG]

Good grief, you guys are creative. :rolleyes:

19. Danny Boy®

Danny Boy® Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So all these guys that wired WTC 1,2 and 7 thought they were doing it for what?

20. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Who said anything was wired? What if one or two government officials knew about Bin Laden's plan and simply let it happen? It's not some huge conspiracy, but satisfies their goals.