Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jew Joke From The Obama People (scum)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Thank God for Drudge..
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I know, how would we find these things out, you should read the NY Times then go to Drudge he will have all the stuff that the NY Times doesn't want you to know..
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

If somebody in the Bush administration had told this joke publicly this thread would be over a thousand pages long by now.

I'd love to hear President Jug Ears and his gang of ball washers behind closed doors............
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +114 / 7 / -10

Crickets from the oh so racially sensitive libs. Imaging stupid Jews who support this administration who despises Israel.
  6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The crickets are chirping because the thread's built on a dumb premise. The joke isn't at all derogatory towards anyone who doesn't deserve it. Thanks though for encouraging Harry to produce even more stupid ramblings. Your title of worst moderator in the history of the world remains secure.
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 5 / -8

A "Jew Joke" is it?

It's no wonder you guys don't get a damn thing to do with what's offensive and what's not, you're a bunch of racists in the first place -- and it's pretty much the stock in trade of the forum.

The merchant in the story is specifically Jewish, because he is confronted with a Taliban -- and predictably gets the better of him. The Jewish storeowner is portrayed positively and the Taliban negatively.

I'm not offended. I am not certain whether Jon Stewart is offended, but it doesn't seem terribly pertinent. I don't think I'd be offended of Condi Rice told it either, for that matter.

Find some cause you actually believe in to pimp your inane views, Harry. As a Humorless Defender of Political Correctness you leave a lot to be desired :)

PFnV
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

If we send a country over 3 billion dollars of foreign aid, shouldn't we expect them to play by the rules??? That is not despising Israel, that is holding them accountable... which in the real world is a good thing.

The right wants to make accountability into anti-semitism... it is not that at all.
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree. If it wasn't for Matt Drudge, none of us would have ever heard the name Monica Lewinsky - even though the MS had the story but decided in their infinite wisdom to sleep on it.
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Yea that and a sh!tload of rightie daily marching orders... you do not have to read Drudge, read what is posted here... not all that imaginative.
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love seeing liberals panic now that they no longer have a monpolistic chokehold of all media outlets like the old days. :rofl: :rofl:

The "leftie marching orders" are to mindlessly bash any media outlet to the right of MSDNC. It's hilarious! :rofl: :rofl:
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Jon Stewart and Hollywood..........
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Don't blame me or the news media that reported it blame the Anti Semitic Bigot that told the joke, Obama should have FIRED the racist bastard as soon as he heard about it.
  14. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I see it a little differently. While one could see it your way, the Jewish merchant could be viewed as sly and conniving, not such a positive stereotype. Had it been told by a Jewish comic, I would have no doubt that it would be viewed your way. When it is told by someone who has a history of being hostile to Israel ( a nation composed largely of Jews), one can easily question his motives and it was at the very least, in bad taste, especially in public.
    Did it rise to the level of Earl Butz, an offense for which he should be fired? No, but it doesn't shock me in the least. If he's saying this in public, what's he saying in private?
    Not being confrontational, but can you honestly say that your reaction would be the same had it been said by a Republican?
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -10

Nice counter-point PFiPhilly...appreciate your honesty.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

That is the way I would have liked to put it, but the Double Standard that usually comes out of something like this drives me nuts and I start ranting, I have Jewish people in my family through marriage and I hate to see them insulted by Scumsucking Bastards like this guy, if Dick Cheney had tlod this joke he would have been Crucified and banished from the God Damn Earth.

Good Post, well said, no anger, I wish I could be like that.
  17. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'll own up. If it had been told by George Bush I'd have focused like a laser on the less than dazzling delivery.
  18. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 5 / -8

Philly, if anything - bending over backwards to be honest here - I would see it as pandering (as it is in this instance); i.e., trotting out the positive, non-violent way the Jewish guy doesn't lose his temper, plant a truck bomb, deny the "enemy" what he needs to get by... but still "gets him back," by his higher intelligence... and to non-lethal effect, one might add.

Pandering yes - the faux-outrage-producing "anti-Semitic" slam, I don't see, though I view philo-semitism askance as well. It's an attempt to curry favor. Same would pertain had someone like Colin Powell told it.

If the storeowner had been a "hockey mom" and the punch line was "And she shot him," (for example), tea partiers would roar with laughter, not be offended by the barbaric response.

To each his own, I suppose. My guess would be that most Jews would not be offended by this joke, but I can only speak for myself (not even for Jon Stewart!)

I certainly don't need a chorus of committed racists like we find here explaining to me when I should be more offended.

PFnV
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I don't give a sh!t whether you were offended or not, I WAS and I was disgusted at the double standard shown by the Obama Media, I would loved to have seen how NBC would have reacted to that smirking racist anti semite piece of crap had it been "Mel Gibson"
  20. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

You're right, but Colin Powell, wasn't seen as having an animosity to Jews or Israel. As I wrote before, it is who is delivering the joke that determines if it is offensive or not. Jackie Mason can say it and no one bats an eyelash because he's Jewish but if David Duke were to say the same joke, well you get my point.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010