PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets will Probably miss Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't 'probably' miss the playoffs. They'll probably win 2 out of the last 3 and get the wildcard.

I hate the Jets more than any team but while they're not as good a team as some of their big talk would indicate they're a better team than you guys are giving them credit for.

They face the Steelers, Bears and Bills. I'm not sure which two you think they'll "probably" beat, but they've scored 9 points, total, in their past two games and face both the Steelers and Bears on the road.

maybe they ll clinch playoffs and beat us ... please stop tryng to get owned

I still think the Jests will squeak in as the 6th seed, though it would not shock me in the least to see them lose out completely. I think the Steelers will beat them this week and I see Pittsburgh running the table also, with their weak schedule.

Popcorn time! :popcorn:

As much as I would love to see the Jets* miss the playoffs, it would probably take them to lose out which although isn't impossible isn't all that likely either. Yes, they always have problems against the Bills, but to lose 5 in a row after going 9-2 is an epic collapse.

*Caught Cheating

Yeah.... Chiefs fans who'd spent the past 2 years ripping Cassel are suddenly praying he'll be healthy for the next game. It's been very amusing to watch the reality of Brodie Croyle kick them in the head.

This was my single favorite non-Patriots subplot of the week. I like the Chiefs and I want them to succeed, but man, the fanbase really needed that wakeup call.

The Jets will not win another game this year. They are overmatched in every game including Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye