PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets want Shaub for Abraham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Falcons/Patriots game last year and Schaub played well. He looked like a starting QB. Made good decisions and they almost won the game. The Patriots poor DB play at the time didn't help the Patriots cause at all, but he still had a good game.

PatsSteve1 said:
I went to the Falcons/Patriots game last year and Schaub played well. He looked like a starting QB. Made good decisions and they almost won the game. The Patriots poor DB play at the time didn't help the Patriots cause at all, but he still had a good game.

I'm not sure if the Jets will still be running a version of the West Coast Offense but if they are Matt Schaub would fit like a hand in glove so if
the Falcons really want Abraham I guess they better get ready to release
Matt but I see their point Vicks style of play is a cause for concern.

Matt Schaub? Decent...but the promised land? Never.

I'd trade Vick and keep Schaub.............Vick blows you know what. One of if not the most overated player in the NFL.

Wow, this is exactly what I posted the jets should do in another thread here about Matt Schaub. If Abraham doesn't want to play for the Jets, I would totally trade him for Schaub who should be the #1 QB in Atlanta in my opinion.

smg93 said:
Wow, this is exactly what I posted the jets should do in another thread here about Matt Schaub.
Let it be so...please

Schaub for Abraham?

When they have the chance to grab Leinart or Cutler?

mikey said:
Schaub for Abraham?

When they have the chance to grab Leinart or Cutler?

Shhhh...don't give them any ideas...

Oh i see what you're getting at :D

well

I for one don't want this to happen becuase i think Shaub can be the real deal. He makes all the right "mental" moves in a game and could do very well with the opportunity. I think atlanta is hesitant to move him becuase once Vick goes down next year (and he will like always) then what will they do. Vick is overated, and everyone knows it. I think Atlanta would be better off with Shaub at the helm, and i think that atlanta is now starting to become aware of it--and there's nothing they can do about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes