PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Jets vs Panthers) Countdown to first Green Beans touchdown of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
jets offense is doing well so far

Still no TD :D

Is 'big' a nice word for 'fat'?

He's causing Kalil trouble and he's one of the better C's in the league so he's playing well and he's playing big.

Last edited:
tore everything in that knee

That knee bent in the wrong direction. I hate the Jets, but I never wish for serious injuries. Looks bad, but I hope I am wrong.

I must say that Sanchez gives the Jets the best chance to win, but they need more play makers on offense. Their D is going to be solid, but I don't think its good enough to win games 14-10.

Ouch! Baker took a helmet directly to the knee. Depends whether he was planted or not how bad it is.

Baker might be a jet, butthat was not a nice play by the panthers...it doesn't look good. Unless he has Bruschi gumby legs (which would be unlikely).

I must say that Sanchez gives the Jets the best chance to win, but they need more play makers on offense. Their D is going to be solid, but I don't think its good enough to win games 14-10.
More like 12-10 and 4 field goals.

Jets were better off with Mangini.

More like 12-10 and 4 field goals.

Against teams that actually have a secondary the Jets aren't even going to get into FG range!

Seriously, how did this Panthers D give up less passing yards than the Pats? Or could they not stop the run either?

Who do the Jets have left at TE? Keller's injury didn't look bad, but you can never tell with an injury where you go down without getting hit. Baker looks done for the season.

I certainly hope the apparent injury to John Baker's knee is not serious.

Last edited:
OK Eif...here's our deal..we take YOUR 1st next year, your 1st the year after, a 2nd and 2 threes the year after...we give YOU our 4th TE Fells, who will make all pro catching 5 yard cupcake throws from Santurd

Who do the Jets have left at TE? Keller's injury didn't look bad, but you can never tell with an injury where you go down without getting hit. Baker looks done for the season.

Schiancoe, if the Pats release him. Call the Eagles and trade him for a 7th rounder.

Cam Newton feels sorry for the Jets.

They have to get a TD now. What a gift.

That was a fumble. If the Jets score their first TD here, then they may never score a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down