PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Jets vs Panthers) Countdown to first Green Beans touchdown of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part was when Tebow started going nuts and trying to hype the team up after his 3rd and 16 run in the final minutes. Then throws one of the worst interceptions I've ever seen.

The best part was when Tebow started going nuts and trying to hype the team up after his 3rd and 16 run in the final minutes. Then throws one of the worst interceptions I've ever seen.

That pick was a total brainfart by Tebow. It looked like he was playing catch with the guy.

That pick was a total brainfart by Tebow. It looked like he was playing catch with the guy.

That pick was an act of God. The Jets Tim Tebow giveth and the Panthers Reggie Smith taketh away.

Chuckling at their misfortunes isn't quite that same as living and dying by them. This mess falls closer to the latter from where I stand.

If that fan base wasn't full of delusional human excrement it wouldn't be as fun. It would be just another pathetic team to laugh at.

Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back