PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets 'Tripgate' coach Sal Alosi resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Sellers

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It Is What It Is >> Jets coach at center of 'TripGate' resigns

“After speaking with Sal, he decided that it is best for him to tender his resignation at this time,” general manager Mike Tannenbaum said in a statement released by the team. “We appreciate all of Sal’s contributions during his tenure with the team. He played an invaluable role in our success and established what we feel is one of the better strength and conditioning programs in the NFL.”

“I’m thankful to have been a part of the New York Jets,” Alosi said in the statement. “I am especially grateful to Mr. Johnson, Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan for allowing me the opportunity to be a head strength and conditioning coach in this League. I have many fond memories, including earning my first NFL job in 2002. After the events that have transpired, I feel it’s best for my family and me to look for a fresh start. I wish nothing but the best for the entire organization.”

Check out this version of the story: Jets strength coach Sal Alosi resigns - NFL - Yahoo! Sports. Notice the standalone paragraph near the middle of the story?

"It was later proven by video obtained by FOX Sports that the Patriots did break the rules."

What the heck? When did this happen? Fox has a video of the Patriots having non-players where they weren't supposed to be? Does it shows us forming a wall? Do we trip anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back