PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets trade for Kris Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Jets aynt messin around

Its overspending but when your 35 mil under before cutting or restructuring any contracts its a move which you have to make if you have the chance. He is going to be so valuable to Brick in his growth and he adds so much to our line which was abysmal last year

Well, he should help make up for that moronic decision about Kendall last season, but Faneca's been in decline for a couple of years. He's already 31, so that's not exactly confidence inspiring. But I agree with the notion that he should be helpful to Brick, as long as he's willing to mentor the young'un. Hell, as you know, pretty much anything would be an upgrade from last season.

Honestly Faneca is a hell of a guard pittsburgh was ******ed not to retain him.
He instantly upgrades your line.
8 million per year is ridiculously high, I hope you guys have some protection gor yourselves in his contact.
As far as Woody he will forever be known to me as the center who can't perfrom the shotgun snap.
Who did we draft?
A center?
I don't care if he's from BC!
So that's my true thoughts on your 2 signings ok?
All jokes aside

Juck the Fets!

Honestly Faneca is a hell of a guard pittsburgh was ******ed not to retain him.
He instantly upgrades your line.
8 million per year is ridiculously high, I hope you guys have some protection gor yourselves in his contact.
As far as Woody he will forever be known to me as the center who can't perfrom the shotgun snap.
Who did we draft?
A center?
I don't care if he's from BC!
So that's my true thoughts on your 2 signings ok?
All jokes aside

there ya go, just b/c were in the same division does not mean we cant be civil to one another

Because your Coach is lower than pond scum it's hard for me to be civil.
You have to admit what Mangini did was wrong.
Admit that and we can be buddies.

Well, he should help make up for that moronic decision about Kendall last season, but Faneca's been in decline for a couple of years. He's already 31, so that's not exactly confidence inspiring. But I agree with the notion that he should be helpful to Brick, as long as he's willing to mentor the young'un. Hell, as you know, pretty much anything would be an upgrade from last season.

Blame the Kendall thing all on Mangini's ego IMO. I honestly think he thought last year that he could turn anything and make it a contender. Being around the Jets at mini camp last year I thought Kendall was treated unfairly

Last edited:

Because your Coach is lower than pond scum it's hard for me to be civil.
You have to admit what Mangini did was wrong.
Admit that and we can be buddies.

It was rat, and led to a lot more heartache to the Pats then I ever could have imagine. There are a lot of variables such as if mangini warned Belichick before the game etc. however, from what we know it was wrong since it seemed to be an entire sub culture among coaches in the NFL

Last edited:

Blame the Kendall thing all on Mangini's ego IMO. I honestly think he thought last year that Mangini thought he could turn anything and make it a contender. Being around the Jets at mini camp last year I thought he was treated unfairly

I've spent a few moments of time wondering how much better the Jets might have been if just that one move had been changed and Kendall was kept. A better locker room and a better offensive line might have had some real impact.

Oh, well.... I'm looking forward to watching that defense getting revamped. I really want to see who ends up on the nose.

I've spent a few moments of time wondering how much better the Jets might have been if just that one move had been changed and Kendall was kept. A better locker room and a better offensive line might have had some real impact.

Oh, well.... I'm looking forward to watching that defense getting revamped. I really want to see who ends up on the nose.

For one maybe Clemens does not get killed in the Pats game when Adrien Clarke made way for Richard Seymour. Im not sure how well Jenkins or Rogers can transition to the grind of 3-4 nose. I do know that anything is better then D-Rob and him getting pushed back by the center every play.

Last edited:

For one maybe Clemens does not get killed in the Pats game when Adrien Clarke made way for Richard Seymour. Im not sure how well Jenkins or Rogers can transition to the grind of 3-4 nose. I do know that anything is better then D-Rob and him getting pushed back by the center every play.

From a Patriots' perspective, I'd rather see you have to burn that #6 pick on an NT, to keep the Patriots options more wide open.

Exactly we can be cool if you don't draft Gholston

Exactly we can be cool if you don't draft Gholston

lol, I dont know about that now. Gholston and Harris at LB make my mouth water. Can we still be buddies?:D

Last edited:

No see if Mangina didn't rob us of our number 1 pick we could have both Gholston and groves and that gives me a real damien woody.

From a Patriots' perspective, I'd rather see you have to burn that #6 pick on an NT, to keep the Patriots options more wide open.

From what I have gathered from the combine, the Pats needs and overall talent in the draft. The Pats have to be looking at Gholston or Rodgers-Cromartie. Either one not being a Pat would make me ecstatic. If Gholston is gone to NY at 6 maybe they take Harvey or Groves if they cant trade down:confused:

do not want Harvey but would welcome groves who i think will be just as good as Gholston but would own the afc east for the next 6 years if we secured 2 of Gholston, Groves, avril, Pace.

From what I have gathered from the combine, the Pats needs and overall talent in the draft. The Pats have to be looking at Gholston or Rodgers-Cromartie. Either one not being a Pat would make me ecstatic. If Gholston is gone to NY at 6 maybe they take Harvey or Groves if they cant trade down:confused:

I've been championing the notion of the Patriots taking a tackle.

Deus I wouldn't mind a tackle but I think we can find a good rotational guy in the 4th or 5th I want a high calibur Defense and I think BB does too.

I've been championing the notion of the Patriots taking a tackle.

I could see that as well, with the phins switching to a 3-4 system and the jets running a 3-4 system. The possible speed rushers the pats may be facing the next couple of years it would not be the worst idea in the world to upgrade.

What are you doing with Robertson? Will you have to cut him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes