PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets trade for Kris Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Jets aynt messin around

Andre Dyson really lit it up.
Fighting with Kendall over chump change by nfl standards enough to make him want to leave.
Your best frickin lineman with no back up plan.

Is this even english? First off Tangini took over two years ago and has done a solid job so far but this offseason is undoubtedly a huge offseason. Second Moss for Coles is pretty much.

uh...I could ask you the same thing but obviously you're pretty heated...look, at 4-12 it's any port in a storm time....you are in love with the tandem that got you that record all I can say is ...ENJOY

BTW...nice edit...take some valium

Last edited:

Brick's been a stiff so far, so let's take him off of the Tangini Mount Rushmore.

He actually right now is an average LT who handles speed guys well but struggles against the bull rush. He went a 5 week span where he did not give up a sack against top competition like Jason Taylor, Osi, Kearse, Suggs. its not exactly the worse thing in the world to have an average LT who has the potential to grow. LT's dont grow on trees, he is only in yr 3 this season, at worst he starts at tackle as an average tackle for 5 yrs or more years

Last edited:

Is this even english? First off Tangini took over two years ago and has done a solid job so far but this offseason is undoubtedly a huge offseason. Second Moss for Coles is pretty much.

uh...I could ask you the same thing but obviously you're pretty heated...look, at 4-12 it's any port in a storm time....you are in love with the tandem that got you that record all I can say is ...ENJOY

BTW...nice edit...take some valium

How am I heated? Its the offseason. The Giants winning the SB left a good taste in the back of my mouth. Im just looking forward to FA and the draft

Last edited:

Andre Dyson really lit it up.
Fighting with Kendall over chump change by nfl standards enough to make him want to leave.
Your best frickin lineman with no back up plan.
These are indeed his flaws which usually all dealing with FA signings. Dyson was good yr 1 but crapped out this past season. You can also add Kimo von suckoften. I think he as done a fair job in two years with the poor situation we were in 2 yrs ago talent and cap wise.

He actually right now is an average LT who handles speed guys well but struggles against the bull rush. He went a 5 week span where he did not give up a sack against top competition like Jason Taylor, Osi, Kearse, Suggs. its not exactly the worse thing in the world to have an average LT who has the potential to grow. LT's dont grow on trees, he is only in yr 3 this season, at worst he starts at tackle as an average tackle for 5 yrs or more years

Take off the goggles. He's been a stiff. I like some of the Jets drafting, and it's too soon to close the book on Brick but, if that book were written today, it would be titled something like Yet Another Jets First Round Bust

Second Moss for Coles is pretty much.

Freudian slip, pal...relax, I'm just funning with ya

BTW anybody care to look at Lorenzo Neal or Shane Olivea???

The Chargers just cut them.

Take off the goggles. He's been a stiff. I like some of the Jets drafting, and it's too soon to close the book on Brick but, if that book were written today, it would be titled something like Yet Another Jets First Round Bust

Its debatable b/c he has gone streaks where he has looked very good. Right now he is overall an average LT, even Pats fans who troll the Jets boards will tell you that. You call that a stiff but an average LT is not a bum yet it is not top 5 pickworthy. Like you said its way too early to close the book. darrelle Revis is rewriting that Another Jets First Round Bust book;)

Adam Schefter just predicted that the Jets would make the biggest splash this offseason. jenkins could be on his way to NY by the morning

Last edited:

Its debatable b/c he has gone streaks where he has looked very good. Right now he is overall an average LT, even Pats fans who troll the Jets boards will tell you that. You call that a stiff but an average LT is not a bum yet it is not top 5 pickworthy. Like you said its way too early to close the book. darrelle Revis is rewriting that Another Jets First Round Bust book;)

And many of the Jets fans who frequent the Jets boards call him a bust.

many people here thought maroney was a bum mid way through last year. Fan bases can be split on certain issues

The Jets are reportedly poised to make free agent G Alan Faneca a deal averaging $8 million per season.
Interestingly, the Daily News notes that the Jets are expected to "outbid the Rams and 49ers," neither of which we've heard linked to Faneca. New Niners GM Scot McCloughan is outspokenly opposed to giving guards monster contracts. The Rams are needy there, but are in poor salary cap condition.

that and the jets are supposedly looking at signing damien woody to play RT

lmao off woody!
Yeah big wood is being brought in to be the only guy to out eat mangini in the weekly pie contests manjudas has.

no joke for alan faneca?

Why are you waisting your time? The Pats fans will never ever get over losing the superbowl. Their entire dynasty is tained forever. The only outlet they have is to talk trash to Jets fans. It really makes you guys look special when you talk trash to Jets fans about how great your team is compared to the Jets. Thats really going out on a limb. We are in a rebuilding phase and the Pats have one of the best qb's ever in his prime. Why don't the Pats fans focus on why their amazing offensive line completely blew it in the superbowl?

Why are you waisting your time? The Pats fans will never ever get over losing the superbowl. Their entire dynasty is tained forever. The only outlet they have is to talk trash to Jets fans. It really makes you guys look special when you talk trash to Jets fans about how great your team is compared to the Jets. Thats really going out on a limb. We are in a rebuilding phase and the Pats have one of the best qb's ever in his prime. Why don't the Pats fans focus on why their amazing offensive line completely blew it in the superbowl?

We have, in thread after thread. Now, do you have something worthwhile to add to the class or are you just here to troll?

The Jets paying him $8 million per season is joke enough.

Its overspending but when your 35 mil under before cutting or restructuring any contracts its a move which you have to make if you have the chance. He is going to be so valuable to Brick in his growth and he adds so much to our line which was abysmal last year

there going to poke fun at the jets but I honestly dont give a crap. There actually are some posters here above the kiddy name calling and actually talk football. Everything they say is old and nothing I probably have not heard so it really is funny trying to see some here come up w/ something funny when its painfully not funny

you want unintentional funny, try J.I. and Frank Moga III

now THAT'S entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back