Jets trade for Kris Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Jets aynt messin around

after all that jets would still suck lol :D

We got bingo! :)

troybingo.jpg

Ghoslton?? If Dorsey is still there? That means DeBlubberbusterson is still playing the D line???

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

Dorsey can not play 3-4 nose and has major injury concerns.

Dorsey can not play 3-4 nose and has major injury concerns.

You probably don't remember this, but before last season we engaged in a spirited but respectful argument about Kellen Clemens. Having been one of the poor schmucks who actually watched the kid play a few college games, I cautioned you that he would never be a quality NFL QB. In that vein, I say again that until the jets find a decent starting Qb, nothing they do, no trade or draftpick, will matter- whether it be for Stay-Puff Jenkins or anybody else.

Were not magically going to find a QB then have everything be fixed so making these moves do matter. Clemens had no running game, a piss poor o-line and running game and played all but 2 games w/ Coles and Brad Smith as his #2 WR. Im not saying he will be a good QB all im saying is that its too early to pass definite judgement on the kid with such a horrible cast. It may not matter to you but if I can add Rogers, Gholston and another dependable Cb to a D w/ Revis Rhodes, and HArris then I will say that our D would be coming along quite nicely :)

Last edited:

Were not magically going to find a QB then have everything be fixed so making these moves do matter. Clemens had no running game, a piss poor o-line and running game and played all but 2 games w/ Coles and Brad Smith as his #2 WR. Im not saying he will be a good QB all im saying is that its too early to pass definite judgement on the kid with such a horrible cast. It may not matter to you but if I can add Rogers, Gholston and another dependable Cb to a D w/ Revis Rhodes, and HArris then I will say that our D would be coming along quite nicely :)

You need to draft Matt Ryan, but your coach doesn't have the sack to make a move that risky.

You may be right. I personally think he may be a very good QB but I will be pissed if Pennington is our starter going into next yr and Ryan was on the board ( im not sure he will be). Although the thought of Harris and Gholston together is very enticing.

The Jets won't stop "sucking" until they get rid of 300+ lbs of ugly fat.

mangini.jpg

i would lose weight that fast too if my team sucked so bad :rolleyes:

Desperately trying to fill a crucial position by trade.

Yeah, that's always a good strategy.

What happened to the bowling ball with butcher knives?

Trading two 1sts and a fourth for one player then giving up on him and begging to fill a crucial position is the way to go. Bwahahahaha.

Run a 4-3 until you get the players, dumbbell.

Title of the thread should be changed to "Jest are a mess".

Desperately trying to fill a crucial position by trade.

Yeah, that's always a good strategy.

What happened to the bowling ball with butcher knives?

Trading two 1sts and a fourth for one player then giving up on him and begging to fill a crucial position is the way to go. Bwahahahaha.

Run a 4-3 until you get the players, dumbbell.

? I dont understand one thing your trying to say. So far this FO has been good in the draft.

Last edited:

heh...hey Ray Clay...this mingenius obviously never heard of his big ticket DLman, DeBlubberbustergutsterson...2 firsts and a 4th for THAT overstuffed salami?

heh...hey Ray Clay...this mingenius obviously never heard of his big ticket DLman, DeBlubberbustergutsterson...2 firsts and a 4th for THAT overstuffed salami?

that was herm n bradway. How's Harris and Revis turning out? A majority of you guys ripped trading a lot of picks for the two but now it looks like a great move.

Last edited:

that was herm n bradway. How's Harris and Revis turning out? A majority of you guys ripped trading a lot of picks for the two but now it looks like a great move.

I agree. BB and Mangini had the same feeling about the 2007 NFL Draft, that it wasn't deep. BB used 1 pick on Meriweather, traded one over to next year, another for Welker, and another for Moss.

Mangini packaged and moved up for two players that he was sure were going to be very good.

I'd say each coaches moves were successful.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

wow...nice comeback...."Vilma all pro!!!!"...oh wait...not anymore...let's see...how about this Jet fan flounder flopper..."Moss...no.. Coles!!...no.. Moss!!...no.. Coles!!!"...what a freakshow that was...as it turns out the 4-12's should have kept Santana... so NOW, Tangenius washes away ALL these horrible , terrible moves by making these favorite picks of yours...uh...4-12....so WHAT??? Seems you are drastically overvaluing your players....a malady that runs rampant in Jet hangars everywhere.

I agree. BB and Mangini had the same feeling about the 2007 NFL Draft, that it wasn't deep. BB used 1 pick on Meriweather, traded one over to next year, another for Welker, and another for Moss.

Mangini packaged and moved up for two players that he was sure were going to be very good.

I'd say each coaches moves were successful.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Agreed:), I think both teams (obviously the Pats b/c they traded for two good WR's) managed last years draft very well

wow...nice comeback...."Vilma all pro!!!!"...oh wait...not anymore...let's see...how about this Jet fan flounder flopper..."Moss...no.. Coles!!...no.. Moss!!...no.. Coles!!!"...what a freakshow that was...as it turns out the 4-12's should have kept Santana... so NOW, Tangenius washes away ALL these horrible , terrible moves by making these favorite picks of yours...uh...4-12....so WHAT??? Seems you are drastically overvaluing your players....a malady that runs rampant in Jet hangars everywhere.

Is this even english? First off Tangini took over two years ago and has done a solid job so far but this offseason is undoubtedly a huge offseason. Second Moss for Coles right now is advantage Jets b/c he has been mediocre in Washignton after that huge first year. In two drafts Tangini has drafted Brick, Mangold, Leon Washington, Dave Harris, and Darrelle Revis. Not bad, he has made his share of bad picks but overall I think we have done a solid job. now if you actually want to speak to a flaw THIS FO has made then go right ahead.

Last edited:

Is this even english? First off Tangini took over two years ago and has done a solid job so far but this offseason is undoubtedly a huge offseason. Second Moss for Coles is pretty much. In two drafts Tangini has drafted Brick, Mangold, Leon Washington, Dave Harris, and Darrelle Revis. he has made his share of bad picks but overall I think we have done a solid job. now if you actually want to speak to a flaw THIS FO has made then go right ahead.

Brick's been a stiff so far, so let's take him off of the Tangini Mount Rushmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back