PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets' Thomas Jones throws Brett under the bus [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT Favre Getting BLASTED by Jets Teammates

Much as I can't stand Favre, the Jets (particularly the anonymous one) are looking like a bunch of whiny ****ies who don't have what it takes to get to the playoffs. I wonder if Jones knows how much the mere presence of Favre under center helped him get to the Pro Bowl?

Seriously. The Jets prove yet again why they're called the Jests. I'm not complaining though-it's this lack of accountability that keeps them right where they belong- in the wannabe category.:D

Seriously. The Jets prove yet again why they're called the Jests. I'm not complaining though-it's this lack of accountability that keeps them right where they belong- in the wannabe category.:D

As I said in that other thread, losers fix blame, winners fix problems.

i understand the resentment (Favre did single handily give the game away last week) on 3 seperate occassions with the jets driving he threw it to the defense right into the teeth on 2 of them. However this is why the jets are the jets and the Patriots are the Patriots. Keep it in house and dont look like the other teams like Dallas

edit: addition - if you look at TJ comments they are also very critical of the former HC of the NYJ and also to the GM and others in management

Last edited:

FWIW, thier Daily News beatwriter Rich Cmini doesn't think Favre will be back, anyway.

Also, he said "At least the Jets knocked the Patriots out of the playoffs. Than's something." Don't flatter yourselves, boys. If any game knocked us out, it was the Steeler game when we got trounced.

Here's the link if anyone is interested: The Jets Stream - NY Daily News

Re: Jets' Thomas Jones throws Brett under the bus

But he IS different than most players, he has his own office so he doesn't have to hang out in the locker room with the rest of the team. LOL.. can you see the Patriots doing that?!?!? Bahahhaha

Favre's office:

toilet_stall.jpg

good.....**** favre

Apparently he's backpeddling a little bit lol :

"I've got most respect for Brett," Jones said in an interview on ESPN's First Take. "He's one of the best quarterbacks of all-time. He's a great teammate, you know, he brought a lot to our team this year."

Jones said his aim in doing a radio interview Tuesday with New York's Hot 97 FM wasn't to talk about Favre or the Jets but to promote his music business.

ESPN - New York Jets running back Thomas Jones clarifies comments on Brett Favre

For the sake of the Patriots I hope Brett plays again for the jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back