PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
49.png

I'm worried...I worry that they'll come into Foxboro and suck so bad they open a black suck hole that swallows up Patriot Place before anyone knows what's happening...I don't want TO DIE!!!!!!!!

Q: What's the difference between the Jets and cigarettes?
A: Bill Belichick doesn't smoke cigarettes.

I was browsing "Jets Forum": Gang Green and it kinda reminds me of the PowerPuff girls. They talk **** about us and all that crap, but when its time to show up we and the NE Patriots own them. We're the PowerPuff Girls since NE Patriots are dominant and that forum and the players are the Gang Green Gang.

Oh yeah, Jets still suck.

Hey Dawg...you ever see Ray Ray's prediction of "Sanchez ELITE!!! He'll win five bowls!!"...good times, man...they were all so sure THIS was their Brady.

Lol, that guy. The living example of brain damage on the Internet.

I was browsing "Jets Forum": Gang Green and it kinda reminds me of the PowerPuff girls. They talk **** about us and all that crap, but when its time to show up we and the NE Patriots own them. We're the PowerPuff Girls since NE Patriots are dominant and that forum and the players are the Gang Green Gang.

Pretty impressive post. Comparing us to "power puff girls " without receiving a dislike in over 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back