PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn! The Green Beans reached for another bad quarterback prospect to ruin! :D And wasted a second-round pick on him to muddy the waters further with Fitzpatrick and Gee-No!

Thank you Woody, Cro-Magnon and the Bowels Movement!

Jets take a flier on Hackenberg as QB of future

From the link: Opinions on Hackenberg's NFL prospects are all over the map. He regressed mightily the past two years after a impressive freshman season under Bill O'Brien with the Nittany Lions. Although the 6-foot-4 Hackenberg is a prototypical pocket passer with an effortless motion, his accuracy and mechanical issues are obvious red flags. :D:D:D

He sounds PERFECT for the Jets!

Geno better not borrow any money off him! :)

He sounds PERFECT for the Jets!

Geno better not borrow any money off him! :)
I'd pay $100 to see Hackenberg break Gee-No!'s jaw in the locker room.

So? Have you seen the Jets' cheerleaders? Here's one:

ugly3.jpg

The Jets QB pick was playing "cornhole" in his backyard. I'm afraid to ask how that game is played.
It was in Virginia, which should offer a hint.

"Pappy, go out yonder and tell the young 'un to put his pants on and come inside. He's gonna be a Jersey Green Bean!"

The Jets QB pick was playing "cornhole" in his backyard. I'm afraid to ask how that game is played.
Ask any Jets fan, they've been playing cornhole for decades now.

"Pappy, go out yonder and tell the young 'un to put his pants on and come inside. He's gonna be a Jersey Green Bean!"
And tell his brother to come in too!

cornhole, eh?...makes sense. The Rats got rid of one cornholer in Sanchez so they just filled the cornholer spot with another degeneRAT. Every other NFL team uses player integrity as a factor in the draft, the Rats prize degeneracy.

OK, Hacks...time for your first film study...now, PAY ATTENTION...

It never gets old. I don't think I've laughed as hard since the moment that happened. Actually, yes I did -- on the ensuing kickoff when Edelman plucked that fumble out of midair and returned it for a touchdown.

"in that quarter, the Jets held the ball for over 12 minutes (out of 15), but were outscored 35–3."

:D
"The TV cameras found Rex Ryan on the sideline exclaiming, 'Un-f*cking-believable!' Some Jets fans left MetLife Stadium; others booed and chanted for backup quarterback Tim Tebow to take over. By the two-minute warning before half time, the score was 35–0, and the stadium loudspeakers played 'It Ain't Over 'til It's Over.' Fireman Ed left the game before halftime, and he would retire his role as the team's unofficial mascot following the game."

"The TV cameras found Rex Ryan on the sideline exclaiming, 'Un-f*cking-believable!' Some Jets fans left MetLife Stadium; others booed and chanted for backup quarterback Tim Tebow to take over. By the two-minute warning before half time, the score was 35–0, and the stadium loudspeakers played 'It Ain't Over 'til It's Over.' Fireman Ed left the game before halftime, and he would retire his role as the team's unofficial mascot following the game."

Brandon Moore's game-worn pants should be in the HOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing