PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, actually yeah. Good timing. Went by my brother's last night to help move around some furniture and damn... 2.5 hours and I was going nuts. Kids! Only two of em, but they're supernatural demons at one point and incredibly cute the other. Mostly demons though.

Lifting a heavy couch/table? Yeah that's a great time to crawl around by your feet or jump on the table.

Bath time? OK, let's scream so loud and annoyingly high pitched that it gives headaches to everyone in the 5000sqft home. I'm surprised the cops weren't called from the neighbors.

Holy hell I was sooooooo happy to get home last night. And now I'm appreciating this quiet/relaxing morning even more. Can only imagine what my brother, and other poor fools like him, are going through now. lol.

Kids are a trip. And if ya don't want kids, why the hell would ya ever even consider something like marriage? Like the only benefit to marriage is offspring.
There are way too many people that get married and have children who have no earthy business doing so.

Keep doing what you are doing.

So you're saying you're not a member of this awesome club? Home - Boston Jets Club

I wonder if the insurer of that distinctive establishment is aware of the activities that occur there. Most commercial policies have a morality clause. Not to mention the fire hazard.

mjs.png

I wonder if the insurer of that distinctive establishment is aware of the activities that occur there. Most commercial policies have a morality clause. Not to mention the fire hazard.

View attachment 15085

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious...

There are way too many people that get married and have children who have no earthy business doing so.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Indeed, it's a very good thing for the human race that Jets fans chose to not reproduce. We don't have to worry much about it because they found losing their virginity to be terrifying, since when it happened they were all alone.

They sure are letting it fly today....

14-0 San Fran.
Looks like they decided to give up during the plane flight to San Francisco. What suckage.

Is Wilson auditioning for the jets or something?

Welp.

Looks like Uncle Sam won't let Kaep off the hook, not even against the green slime.

If the history of this organization is any indication, this win will save Bowles from the off-season firing squad and give Bryce Petty the starting job next year.

Excellent!

Welp.

Looks like Uncle Sam won't let Kaep off the hook, not even against the green slime.

If the history of this organization is any indication, this win will save Bowles from the off-season firing squad and give Bryce Petty the starting job next year.

Excellent!
Plus bump them 4 spaces higher in the draft. LOL

Jets: "We suck!"
49ers: "But we suck more!"
Jets: "Oh no you don't! Prove it."
49ers: "You're on."

After 60 minutes of wall-to-wall suckage, the Jets and 49ers proved equally adept at futility tied 17-17. Then in the ultimate display of determination, the 49ers out-sucked their guests and sent them home with a victory. But unfortunately for Jets fans, their team lost by winning -- likely dropping further in the draft, giving coach Toilet Bowles new hope of keeping his job and creating another quarterback mirage of false hope in Bryce Petty.

By not sucking enough to lose, the Jets ultimately sucked worse.

This intergalactic green moron thinks that his scumbag Rats winning in Foxboro in a few weeks makes it all worth it. There is no reason to even engage idiocy like this...there never has been. All season, THIS particular moron has been brass banding like a jackass all over this thread about the Rats and their scummy POS quarterbacks, while aiming his mongo-bow and rubber suction arrows at Tom Brady of all players. He is a complete fruitcake.

Look, moron...your Jets suck, YOU suck, your wife and kids are suckers and your parents should be sucking dirt for bringing your azzhole into this world.
I think you tell him what really think. Let it all hang out.

"OG OG OG!!! OG J-T-S-E!!!!"

Impressive!! Inspirational!! The Green Goons WEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for the all the "2017 The Year Of The Jets!!!" blubbering puke-isms....

"OG OG OG!!! OG J-T-S-E!!!!"

Impressive!! Inspirational!! The Green Goons WEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for the all the "2017 The Year Of The Jets!!!" blubbering puke-isms....

For the Jets, it's "On To August!".

Joker needs to stop sugar coating his responses.

He's really just a big ol' teddy bear.

img_1977.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back