PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to an Indian pow-wow reenactment in Keokuk when I was a kid. American Indians hate the Jets, by the way.

That statement is ludicrous given the fact that everyone hates them.

The Jets suck. Did I come to the right place to express that sentiment?

Their o-line is awful, never adequately replaced D'Brickashaw at LT. And Mangold is old and hurt a lot, so C is now a concern too. Their best lineman might be Breno Giacomini... who? Really, he isn't that bad. But, when he is the best you've got is it any wonder that they suck.

The team is full of "win now" aging veteran signings because Maccagnan is hell bent not to make the same mistake as the guy who got fired before him. Tannenbaum had a dreadful season with $50 million unspent.

So...
Revis - waste of money
Cromartie - waste of money
Marshall - worth the money, still effective
Decker - worth the money - when healthy
Forte - waste of money, without a line, playing from behind
Wilkerson - waste of money, got paid and checked out, won't show up for his own b'day party
Fitzpatrick - waste of money

What am I missing here? Petty isn't great and won't be successful behind that line. Hackenberg is a project that they don't want to throw to the wolves, but at what point will they develop him.

This team is run so badly, it must hurt to watch it sometimes if you are a Jet fan.

Conclusion: the Jets suck. I hope they draft another crappy QB to add to the logjam of awful.

Wilk is a big disappointment so far.
Yup, it would seem 24 is done.
Fitz?... f#$k Fitz. Complete POS, (insert 15 minute swearing tirade here), pansy little wuss.

Unless there's a sure thing available at QB, which from what I hear there isn't (don't follow college ball), I hope they trade back. I'd seriously go oline for the 1st 3 picks if there's value there.

Nothing is more important than oline. Especially when trying to develop a young QB. Pats being the rare exception with regards to the oline, given they have the scheme and Brady to get the ball out in 2 seconds.

Pats being the rare exception with regards to the oline, given they have the scheme and Brady to get the ball out in 2 seconds.

Urban myth used by hate filled scumbag morons to minimize Brady....try another tactic...like ritual sepukku

Pats being the rare exception with regards to the oline, given they have the scheme and Brady to get the ball out in 2 seconds.

Urban myth used by hate filled scumbag morons to minimize Brady....try another tactic...like ritual sepukku

Minimize Brady? Did ya skip Reading & Compression class?

Oh, absolutely. As soon as they're out of it you want as many victories as possible to hurt their draft position. It's part of the fun.

One more win this season would be cool.

A nice Christmas Eve gift.

I would rather swim 60 miles underwater in a shark infested area using a batch of Rosie O'Donnell's queefs as my only air supply instead of shaking the hand of someone whose best friend's neighbor's cousin's dog walker once wore a Jets jersey.

I would rather swim 60 miles underwater in a shark infested area using a batch of Rosie O'Donnell's queefs as my only air supply instead of shaking the hand of someone whose best friend's neighbor's cousin's dog walker once wore a Jets jersey.

So you're saying you're not a member of this awesome club?

Home - Boston Jets Club

So you're saying you're not a member of this awesome club?

Home - Boston Jets Club
613.gif

Wilk is a big disappointment so far.
So are the rest of the team, coaching staff, ownership, front office, fan base, stadium facilities, concessions, parking lot attendants and everything else within a 100-mile radius of that lamentable black hole of a franchise.

This intergalactic green moron thinks that his scumbag Rats winning in Foxboro in a few weeks makes it all worth it. There is no reason to even engage idiocy like this...there never has been. All season, THIS particular moron has been brass banding like a jackass all over this thread about the Rats and their scummy POS quarterbacks, while aiming his mongo-bow and rubber suction arrows at Tom Brady of all players. He is a complete fruitcake.

Look, moron...your Jets suck, YOU suck, your wife and kids are suckers and your parents should be sucking dirt for bringing your azzhole into this world.

This intergalactic green moron thinks that his scumbag Rats winning in Foxboro in a few weeks makes it all worth it. There is no reason to even engage idiocy like this...there never has been. All season, THIS particular moron has been brass banding like a jackass all over this thread about the Rats and their scummy POS quarterbacks, while aiming his mongo-bow and rubber suction arrows at Tom Brady of all players. He is a complete fruitcake.

Look, moron...your Jets suck, YOU suck, your wife and kids are suckers and your parents should be sucking dirt for bringing your azzhole into this world.

No way he has a wife and kids. I'm willing to bet he didn't even have parents. I suspect he was conceived in a Petri dish during a junior high school science experiment fermenting Jersey swamp scum.

No way he has a wife and kids. I'm willing to bet he didn't even have parents. I suspect he was conceived in a Petri dish during a junior high school science experiment fermenting Jersey swamp scum.

Tuney is partially correct here. (Unbelievably.)

No wife and kids. I don't know how you family (AL Bundy) guys do it. I respect it as it obviously keeps the human race around, but holy crap, I sure as hell am not envious of it.

Sure I have to cut the lawn and clean the house Saturdays instead of having a live in maid (wife) and landscapers (kids)... but hey, I happily do it with knowledge of the many, many, many benefits of being single.

Sanity, freedom, and new/different chicks just to name a few.

Love my niece n nephew, and friends' kids are tolerable at times, but I'm always relieved when it's time to leave.

They need to create mail order bride places that train a woman in the marital arts (cooking, cleaning, exercise, the art of being quiet, bedroom-skills, the benefits of non-monogamous relationships for the guy...) that also houses them and kids during pregnancy and while children are under 7 years old. Once the kids are over 7 and can be put to work, they can come home.

Then I may consider marriage and kids. Maybe.

Tuney is partially correct here. (Unbelievably.)

No wife and kids. I don't know how you family (AL Bundy) guys do it. I respect it as it obviously keeps the human race around, but holy crap, I sure as hell am not envious of it.

Sure I have to cut the lawn and clean the house Saturdays instead of having a live in maid (wife) and landscapers (kids)... but hey, I happily do it with knowledge of the many, many, many benefits of being single.

Sanity, freedom, and new/different chicks just to name a few.

Love my niece n nephew, and friends' kids are tolerable at times, but I'm always relieved when it's time to leave.

They need to create mail order bride places that train a woman in the marital arts (cooking, cleaning, exercise, the art of being quiet, bedroom-skills, the benefits of non-monogamous relationships for the guy...) that also houses them and kids during pregnancy and while children are under 7 years old. Once the kids are over 7 and can be put to work, they can come home.

Then I may consider marriage and kids. Maybe.
Seems a nerve has been struck here leading to heavy duty rationalizing of the fact that women instinctively avoid loser mentality (Jets fans). YOU may consider marriage and kids, but it takes two to make that happen.

Seems a nerve has been struck here leading to heavy duty rationalizing of the fact that women instinctively avoid loser mentality (Jets fans). YOU may consider marriage and kids, but it takes two to make that happen.

Ha, actually yeah. Good timing. Went by my brother's last night to help move around some furniture and damn... 2.5 hours and I was going nuts. Kids! Only two of em, but they're supernatural demons at one point and incredibly cute the other. Mostly demons though.

Lifting a heavy couch/table? Yeah that's a great time to crawl around by your feet or jump on the table.

Bath time? OK, let's scream so loud and annoyingly high pitched that it gives headaches to everyone in the 5000sqft home. I'm surprised the cops weren't called from the neighbors.

Holy hell I was sooooooo happy to get home last night. And now I'm appreciating this quiet/relaxing morning even more. Can only imagine what my brother, and other poor fools like him, are going through now. lol.

Kids are a trip. And if ya don't want kids, why the hell would ya ever even consider something like marriage? Like the only benefit to marriage is offspring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back