PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
face-rake-life-is-crap-mens-standard-tee_design.png

Ge-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

Rats are back with Fitzmagic, Geno can't catch a "break". Man the rats really suck the life out of you. If I were a future draftee I'd consider holding out a year if I got picked by the rats. Might be more beneficial to their career.

It was basically the same choice before, but now it's just one less bad young QB in the mix.
Yet your recently ended personal nightmare of Fitzy behind center is now baaack in full force and Bowles has a win behind him now and a strong urge to not get fired, so you're gonna be seeing lots more Fitzy. The more the Jets win the more you lose! Ain't it grand being a Jets fan?
Fizzlepack is pissed at the owner, coach and GM. YES!!! :D Why not the fans too?

Link: Fitzpatrick says Jets brass doesn’t believe in him
Yet they were the ones saying in the off-season that Fitzy gives the Jets the best chance to win and signed him to a $12M contract!

Yet your recently ended personal nightmare of Fitzy behind center is now baaack in full force and Bowles has a win behind him now and a strong urge to not get fired, so you're gonna be seeing lots more Fitzy. The more the Jets win the more you lose! Ain't it grand being a Jets fan?

Bowles says Fitzpatrick will be the QB on Sunday at Cleveland. "Fitz is our best option to go in and win this week."

Bowles on Fitzpatrick: “If pissed off is going to stop the turnovers, I’m more than happy to have him play pissed off.”

Don't think we'll see a lot of him. He's gonna play as they race to get Petty prepared.

And now for our weekly highlight show:

Even when the Jets win, they're on fire!

Jets 2015 - 10-6 with Fitzpicksix as the QB
So....

Jets 2016:
Get into needless contractual squabble with their starting QB which kept him from practicing with the team, even though the team had to be able to read their schedule well enough to know that the start of their 2016 season was a freakin' gauntlet. Then, when the totally unsurprising results are the totally unsurprising results, they bench the QB in favor of a guy who's not good enough to beat out Ryan Fitzpicksix.

Jets being Jets

That is disgusting. He won you a game and that's the appreciation you show?

Fitz winning games is useless, unless he's just holding the fort for someone who actually has potential.

Besides, Fitz didn't win squat. Not sure if you watched the game, but the coaches took the game from Fitz. Made sure he didn't lose it for us. He's correct when he says everyone has lost faith in him.

I just hope Bowles is smart enough not to fall for Fitz's nice guy BS as he starts beating the easy teams coming up. The split second Petty is ready, he shout start. And the second Hackenberg is ready, he should overtake Fitz.

Fitz winning games is useless, unless he's just holding the fort for someone who actually has potential.

Besides, Fitz didn't win squat. Not sure if you watched the game, but the coaches took the game from Fitz. Made sure he didn't lose it for us. He's correct when he says everyone has lost faith in him.

Without Fitz, the Jets wouldn't have won 5 games last year.

I just hope Bowles is smart enough

giphy.gif

The split second Petty is ready, he shout start. And the second Hackenberg is ready, he should overtake Fitz.

Hackenberg is never going to be ready.

I just hope Bowles is smart enough not to fall for Fitz's nice guy BS as he starts beating the easy teams coming up. The split second Petty is ready, he shout start. And the second Hackenberg is ready, he should overtake Fitz.
Could a football fan ever be more clueless and confused? This post is a veritable laff riot!

crowd-laughing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back