PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like ole Pal KT is now a Jet.

Damnit, they're stealing all our ex-players :D

Well, either Jets fans are realistic, or only us Pats fans have been voting in the poll, because 79% answered NO.
Maybe he's giggling at the 18 percent that believes the Green Beans are better. That's nearly one out of five confirming pure idiocy.

Not saying I'm right. Just a best guess. You have to admit we've been infested by trolls here the past 10 years at least. it's always the same idiotic M.O...."I'm an OBJECTIVE Patriots so the Patriots suck because I, Mr. Objective say so..."...I have actually put up posts here posted at Ganggreen and the now defunct JetInsewer that are verbatim. It's pretty sad that any fan of another team has to LIE to try to establish an identity here, but these Rat scum never seem to stop trying, just like their daddies, Goondell and Kensil the prehensil.
So now I'm a Chargers fan??

Do yourself a favor..

Scan all my posts.. Please share all those posts where I play the "objective" pats suck ..role..

When you realize you can't find one then I will allow you to come back here an apologize for being a moron..

I only ONCE made a statement when I suggested it could be a transition season.. But at the same time said we were still clearly a playoff team.. And it still is a transition season, Einstein.. Just we don't make mistakes others do.. We are disciplined.. The rest of the division is not..

So, you know... GFY

So now I'm a Chargers fan??

Do yourself a favor..

Scan all my posts.. Please share all those posts where I play the "objective" pats suck ..role..

When you realize you can't find one then I will allow you to come back here an apologize for being a moron..

I only ONCE made a statement when I suggested it could be a transition season.. But at the same time said we were still clearly a playoff team.. And it still is a transition season, Einstein.. Just we don't make mistakes others do.. We are disciplined.. The rest of the division is not..

So, you know... GFY
Scumslime Spammy crawls out of his hole for Green Beans week! Are you all pumped and jacked for the big game, Spammy?

Scumslime Spammy crawls out of his hole for Green Beans week! Are you all pumped and jacked for the big game, Spammy?
Imagine the concept of somebody not spending every second of every day on the internet..??

A concept you have no understanding of being unemployed living in your parents garage.

And now I'm a jets fan again.. If I posted a week ago it would have been Colts fan.. Still original I see..

Imagine the concept of somebody not spending every second of every day on the internet..??

A concept you have no understanding of being unemployed living in your parents garage.

And now I'm a jets fan again.. If I posted a week ago it would have been Colts fan.. Still original I see..

3c364c7e3e715135dc6813f6b6d56645f68ef777f3b265f99400815fa930f7bd_1.jpg

" ... unemployed living in your parents garage." Haha, good one Spammy! OK, if you're not a Chargers fan and not a Green Beans fan, who the hell are you a fan of? Obviously not the Patriots.

" ... unemployed living in your parents garage." Haha, good one Spammy! OK, if you're not a Chargers fan and not a Green Beans fan, who the hell are you a fan of? Obviously not the Patriots.

GjavAXy.jpg

The Jets are a big team with Marshall, Decker and Ivory but not overly fast or athletic it seems by NFL standards anyway. I am curious what the defensive scheme will be. Take away Ivory and make Fitzy throw 40x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back