PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, someone has to tell that Jets d*ckhead with green paint on half his face and no paint on the other half of his face that he's just not doing it right...

Listening to WFAN radio while on the way to work. Callers going out of their minds with optimism about making the playoffs and even dethroning the Patriots :confused:

It's what jests fans do. In the spring they celebrate having the greatest draft in the history of the draft, in September they're bursting with optimism, by Thanksgiving they're cranky, and by the time December rolls around they're wearing paper bags on their heads and punching female Patriots fans.

Its been the jests fan cycle since 1969

To be fair, ya gotta admit it is very difficult to determine between male and female Patriot fans. Even harder with the bags on our heads.
This statement makes no sense, kind of like voluntarily being a Jets fan. Make your Super Bowl reservations yet?

To be fair, ya gotta admit it is very difficult to determine between male and female Patriot fans. Even harder with the bags on our heads.
This is how you troll. Take notes, everyone.

This is how you troll. Take notes, everyone.

Sorry, had to. It was just laying there. A little mid-week jab never hurt anyone.

Btw, impressive win last week. I'll admit, I was thinking Buffalo would get the W. Not saying I thought Buffalo was the better squad overall, instead mainly because of Rex, that great D and all the hype. Hell even last season Rex had the Jets within a last second blocked FG of beating you guys. He always seems to put a good scheme together vs NE. Sure we had a great defensive front and good running game last season, but also an absolute cr@p secondary and just as bad WR corps. Nothing compared to the Bills D this year. Add in the SB mentality in Buffalo last week with rabid fans and I figured that would be a tight Buffalo win.

Pretty worrisome that you guys lit them up like that. I'm freakin thrilled with our D (even w/o Sheldon), but come week 7, I won't be too confident. Brady/Gronk/Edelman seem almost defense-proof so far. Hopefully Jets can keep things rollin and that game could be battle for 1st.

Sorry, had to. It was just laying there. A little mid-week jab never hurt anyone.

Btw, impressive win last week. I'll admit, I was thinking Buffalo would get the W. Not saying I thought Buffalo was the better squad overall, instead mainly because of Rex, that great D and all the hype. Hell even last season Rex had the Jets within a last second blocked FG of beating you guys. He always seems to put a good scheme together vs NE. Sure we had a great defensive front and good running game last season, but also an absolute cr@p secondary and just as bad WR corps. Nothing compared to the Bills D this year. Add in the SB mentality in Buffalo last week with rabid fans and I figured that would be a tight Buffalo win.

Pretty worrisome that you guys lit them up like that. I'm freakin thrilled with our D (even w/o Sheldon), but come week 7, I won't be too confident. Brady/Gronk/Edelman seem almost defense-proof so far. Hopefully Jets can keep things rollin and that game could be battle for 1st.
You handled the Colts easily on defense. The Bills handled the Colts easily on defense. The Bills could not handle the Patriots on defense.

You handled the Colts easily on defense. The Bills handled the Colts easily on defense. The Bills could not handle the Patriots on defense.

Agreed. Which is why I'm worried.

At least I have Edelman on my PPR fantasy team. Dude is a Beast!

watch things unfold now that people expect something good from Fitzpatrick

Interesting start for the Jets. Not saying they will be good or bad at this point; after two games, it's too hard to say. I do suspect, though, that they have finally hired a GM and coach who aren't complete buffoons. Both handled themselves pretty well in the offseason and actually acted like professionals.

When exactly is Roger Goodell going to rule on Sheldon Richardson additional suspension? If he lets him off, we can be 100% sure there truly are a bunch of crony ex-Jets running that NFL office...not that we aren't already 99.9% sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back