PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowles is souting off about you don't need an elite QB to have a winning team.

Of course you would Todd ... what other choice do you have?

tumblr_nl3oubL1Wp1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/07/s...le-calls-iii-officials-smile-on-the-jets.html

"Officials smile on the Jets." Where have I seen that before?? Also, Parcells, God hates the Jest. Get your facts straight. The Jest suck.

Officials smile on the JEST because it's in the fine print of their contracts... and they smile on them the way you smile on that one slow student that gets picked on. Now I must hasten to add, for you guys with kids, teach your kids to stick up for that poor kid. But the NFL* is supposed to be a sport.

A loser backing a loser. Woody finally got bored of trying to learn about football so he's on to another floundering effort. That organization just keeps getting dumber.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/24/woody-johnson-to-have-big-role-in-jeb-bush-campaign/

If I'm Jeb, Woody ****ing Johnson is the last person I want to have a "big role" in my campaign. Although I'm sure he just wants to use Woody for his money and fundraising ability, and for that I really can't blame him. Say what you will about Woody, the man knows how to throw a fundraiser. Dude's connected, no matter how much of a trust fund imbecile he is in every other way.

Last edited:
The Jets still suck, no matter who Woody spends his money on.

Does Kraft spending millions on Hillary or dems make him a winner? Or do Brady and Belichick do that?

Interesting twist to the Jets suckage thread.

If I'm Jeb, Woody ****ing Johnson is the last person I want to have a "big role" in my campaign. Although I'm sure he just wants to use Woody for his money and fundraising ability, and for that I really can't blame him. Say what you will about Woody, the man knows how to throw a fundraiser. Dude's connected, no matter how much of a trust fund imbecile he is in every other way.

The Jets still suck, no matter who Woody spends his money on.

Does Kraft spending millions on Hillary or dems make him a winner? Or do Brady and Belichick do that?

Interesting twist to the Jets suckage thread.

I just appreciate the fact that football isn't a big priority for the dumbbell. I don't know if Kraft spends millions on Hillary or the Dems, but it's a pretty safe bet he won't be joining her/their campaign (like Woody) as financial manager. It appears Woody has picked who he believes will be the Republican nominee so he might curry favor in the unlikely event that Bush wins.

Last edited:
I just appreciate the fact that football isn't a big priority for the dumbbell. I don't know if Kraft spends millions on Hillary or the Dems, but it's a pretty safe bet he won't be joining her/their campaign (like Woody) as financial manager. It appears Woody has picked who he believes will be the Republican nominee so he might curry favor in the unlikely event that Bush wins.

This is what I'd call a very slippery slope, especially outside of a political thread. I was going to give it one more response but I'll respectfully pass. I hope you don't mind.

This is what I'd call a very slippery slope, especially outside of a political thread. I was going to give it one more response but I'll respectfully pass. I hope you don't mind.
I certainly wasn't making it a "political issue" as you apparently were tempted to. I simply was pointing out Woody's priorities trending away from football. So, your decision to respectfully pass seems a wise one.

From the comments section:

"Hopefully he runs the campaign like he runs the Jets so we don't have to suffer through Bush the Third." -steelerben

:D

I certainly wasn't making it a "political issue" as you apparently were tempted to. I simply was pointing out Woody's priorities trending away from football. So, your decision to respectfully pass seems a wise one.

If I don't want to talk politics in a Jets Suck thread then yes, it's a damn wise move. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes