Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
who cares???

maybe that tool thinks hes going to get info from this loser

keep picking up are retreads mangina

Hawkins did a good job for us while he was here, but he is a JAG as Parcells likes to say. Let the Jets have him. I'm happy for Artrell to see him employed.

who cares???

maybe that tool thinks hes going to get info from this loser

keep picking up are retreads mangina

Why do people on this board talk trash about ex-Patriots players? Hawkins was RELEASED by the Pats, he played hard when he was here, so why talk trash? Are you mad because he signed with the Jets? Did you expect him to turn down a pro football contract because its not with the Pats? Sheeeesh.

Last edited:
It seems like the trend is for the Pats to sign former Dolphins players and then the Jets sign former Pats players. Interesting recycling program.

The coach in Jersey is a real piece of something stinky. "Hey Erik, we got a bunch of dirty jocks, you want'em?"

It seems like the trend is for the Pats to sign former Dolphins players and then the Jets sign former Pats players. Interesting recycling program.

What's the "trend" of Pats signing former Dolphins?

What's the "trend" of Pats signing former Dolphins?

larry izzo, heath evans, kyle eckel, sammy morris, wes welker....
think thats it...for now. potentially booker or thomas coming too, so i would say there is a definate "trend" here

I would definitely have to say that this isn't a bad sign for the Jets, for all intensive purposes.

Artrel has a great radio voice ... why is he still playing?

think thats it...for now. potentially booker or thomas coming too, so i would say there is a definate "trend" here

Does Eckel really count since they stole him from us after we had him in camp when he came out of school?

Well, Eckel was a Patriot before he was a Dolphin, and didn't play a game with the Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down