PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets refuse comment on claim Mark Sanchez had relationship with teenage girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For your enjoyment

He can sleep with whoever he wants to sleep with, but don't use the "he didn't know" excuse to defend him.

As I said before, "legal" doesn't necessarily equate to "non-scummy."

As someone else pointed out, he was once arrested for sexual assault, too, so that's fun.

Two different arguments.

If Sanchez had sex with a minor he needs to be punished- regardless of whether he knew her age or not. If he knew, then he is pathetic. If he didn't know, then he is an idiot

Sanchez is 24 years old. He is still a kid. If he wants to date a co-ed and she is legal that is their choice.

I find it a bit odd as there are 1000s of girls in the tri-state area that are over 18 but that is my opinion.

I LOL'ed:
Let's Go Eat a Goddamn After-School Snack!

I don't know about the consent stuff, but if Mark bought her those cigarettes or chick drinks the state of NJ is going to have his ass!

Last edited:

Wasn't there some story last summer of Sanchez attending a Jonas Brothers concert? It all makes sense now. He was either on a date or looking for one.

Wasn't there some story last summer of Sanchez attending a Jonas Brothers concert? It all makes sense now. He was either on a date or looking for one.

Got up on stage with Justin Bieber. He's gotta be trolling for underage. Goes to pattern of behavior.

Got up on stage with Justin Bieber. He's gotta be trolling for underage. Goes to pattern of behavior.

Can't he go to a Kings of Leon concern like any normal 24 year old?

As a father of 3 girls, I now feel sick.

Can't he go to a Kings of Leon concern like any normal 24 year old?

As a father of 3 girls, I now feel sick.

God Bless You and Good Luck. I couldn't imagine having daughters in this day and age...I thank God every day that I had 2 boys.

This reveals so much about Sanchez.
There is a vast difference between 17 and 24, normally.

But add in that he is paid millions, in the public eye,
in the serious glare of the NY spotlight,
with all the storms around the team, etc?
The guy just has no judgement, no maturity at all.
Still acting like a college kid.

Eats hot dog on sideline....

Wipes booger on team mate....

Diddles under age girl....

This kid has no filter between his brain and motor functions.....

This reveals so much about Sanchez.
There is a vast difference between 17 and 24, normally.

But add in that he is paid millions, in the public eye,
in the serious glare of the NY spotlight,
with all the storms around the team, etc?
The guy just has no judgement, no maturity at all.
Still acting like a college kid.

Incredible, this whole story.

I heard an interview with him on NFL Radio last summer and he was talking about how "gnarly" it was to have his "bro's" (new teammates) over his place to play video games and talk about "dude stuff". Whatever, 24 year olds do that sort of thing, hell 34 year olds do that. But the language and tenor of his discussion was incredibly immature, or so it seemed to me. I then heard an interview with him yesterday on NFL-N and thought wow, he sounds like he has grown up quite a bit...

I guess I was wrong.

While probably not showing the best judgement, this is a non football story IMO.

God Bless You and Good Luck. I couldn't imagine having daughters in this day and age...I thank God every day that I had 2 boys.

Meh. All we can do is raise 'em right and keep them away from Mark Sanchez. :D

From another poster on another site:

Vintage Mark Sanchez - He scanned the party for a woman over 18 and then checked down.

From another poster on another site:

Vintage Mark Sanchez - He scanned the party for a woman over 18 and then checked down.

now that made me laugh. and accually most statory rape laws, and i know this cause i had a female friend of mine accused of it, typically have age of consents at 16 but if hte age diffrence is more then 5 years or 7 years (so 21 or 23) it is still considered stataory rape.

In NY the age is 17 and the limit is 7 years so 24 can legally have sex with a 17 that being said it's still shady has hell and so borderline if they wanted to push it the could

now that made me laugh. and accually most statory rape laws, and i know this cause i had a female friend of mine accused of it, typically have age of consents at 16 but if hte age diffrence is more then 5 years or 7 years (so 21 or 23) it is still considered stataory rape.

In NY the age is 17 and the limit is 7 years so 24 can legally have sex with a 17 that being said it's still shady has hell and so borderline if they wanted to push it the could
Invest in spell check, brother...

While probably not showing the best judgement, this is a non football story IMO.

Says it best.

For those condemning Sanchez's behavior- who is to say you wouldn't do the same if you were in his position?

Only thing that went wrong is Sanchez not understanding that there are certain downsides to being a NFL quarterback in NYC. Not that he has to stop doing those things and stay shut in or be celibate, but he has to do his due diligence so he stays out of the spotlight.

Says it best.

For those condemning Sanchez's behavior- who is to say you wouldn't do the same if you were in his position?

Only thing that went wrong is Sanchez not understanding that there are certain downsides to being a NFL quarterback in NYC. Not that he has to stop doing those things and stay shut in or be celibate, but he has to do his due diligence so he stays out of the spotlight.

Yeah, none of us has ever had the opportunity to nail a hot seventeen-year-old. Who could possibly say no to such temptation?

He can sleep with whoever he wants to sleep with, but don't use the "he didn't know" excuse to defend him.

As I said before, "legal" doesn't necessarily equate to "non-scummy."

As someone else pointed out, he was once arrested for sexual assault, too, so that's fun.

It was a joke.

Says it best.

I'm also 24 and I can say with absolute, 100% confidence, I'd never miss with a 17-year old high schooler. And I definitely wouldn't get into a relationship with one. I mean, I just laugh even thinking about it.

There's a huge gap in terms of maturity between 17 and 24. In today's world, it's pretty weird to date someone 7 years younger than you when you're in your mid-20s. They're a kid. You're an adult. I would feel like a big brother or a baby-sitter with a 17 year old girlfriend. And just writing the phrase "17 year old girlfriend" makes me laugh at Sanchez even more.

Of course it's non-FOOTBALL story, but it was never a football story to begin with. Sanchez is a public figure, and with his contract he should be. People are free to speculate as much as they want about his personal life, and make whatever judgments they want as well. And it's clear to me that a famous NFL quarterback, a millionaire in his physical prime, who actually chooses to date a minor, probably has some pretty weird personality issues.

He can have practically any girl in the world, but he picked a high schooler. It says a lot about his maturity level.

Anything that is bad for the Jets is awesome news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes