PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Playoff Week Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter / Rich Cimini: Jets news: Nickel CB Drew ...
RichCimini via Twitter

Severity unknown

Feel bad for the guy - good for us.
Stay off Revis Island.
Attack Cromartie in short routes, and one less CB to worry about.

Jets only have 6 guys on IR this whole year one of them being our old boy O'Connell.

"All he does is talk. He's terrible, and you can print that. I was glad when he was in the game." (At least Wes was).

Last edited:
Re: Coleman Injured

how much does that hurt them? who's his backup?

I can't speak for how good of a player he is but he had 4 sacks this year. The assumption is that he does quite a bit of blitzing out of the nickel and dime packages.

His absence might hurt them in terms of bringing pressure from other positions besides the DL and LBs- which based on what we know, don't bring a lot of pressure to begin with.

Pats practice: Pryor again only absentee
In their final full-scale practice before Sunday's showdown with the Jets, the Patriots worked out on the main Gillette Stadium field on Friday. And for the second straight day, only defensive lineman Myron Pryor was missing from the practice.

Not a surprise given his prior absence.

Nice play on words, though you could've earned bonus points by weaving in a foot reference - Welker raised the bar on wordplay as of yesterday.

Last edited:
Pryor "Doubtful" 6 "Questionable"

Per Reiss tweet. Presume it is the 6 who were "Limited":

LB Tully Banta-Cain - groin
WR Deion Branch - knee
LB Jermaine Cunningham - calf
TE Aaron Hernandez - hip
DE/OLB Eric Moore - hamstring
T Sebastian Vollmer - shin

Re: Pryor "Doubtful" 6 "Questionable"

hopefully deion isnt too limited. Pats had issues in the charger game when he wasnt a 100 % because of his hamstring.

Re: Pryor "Doubtful" 6 "Questionable"

I really hope this is BB just playing games w the report. I have to imagine those 6 guys are a go.

Branch knee and practice questions

BG reports Branch in the list of questionables and I was surprised to read that. (Knew about Hernandez but took comfort from the fact that he mentioned earlier this week that he felt all right after the bye.)

Deion Branch leads list of questionable players for Sunday - Extra Points - Boston.com

Anyone noticed any other report on Branch's knee?

Also, any update on how the practices went this week?

Thanks,

Re: Branch knee and practice questions

BG reports Branch in the list of questionables and I was surprised to read that. (Knew about Hernandez but took comfort from the fact that he mentioned earlier this week that he felt all right after the bye.)

Deion Branch leads list of questionable players for Sunday - Extra Points - Boston.com

Anyone noticed any other report on Branch's knee?

Also, any update on how the practices went this week?

Thanks,

Branch has been managing a knee issue for some time. Don't know if the problem is attributed to his prior surgeries or if it's something that he hurt during a game this year.

I've been pretty bad about saying who will play and who won't this week but since Deion has had this knee issue for weeks now, I would venture to guess that he will play today.

Myron Pryor Doubtful today

D line is dangerously thin.

Last edited:
Re: Branch knee and practice questions

Branch has been managing a knee issue for some time. Don't know if the problem is attributed to his prior surgeries or if it's something that he hurt during a game this year.

I've been pretty bad about saying who will play and who won't this week but since Deion has had this knee issue for weeks now, I would venture to guess that he will play today.

Thanks.

Any word on how the practices went?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back