PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets @ Patriots, 1:00 PM Sunday January 7th on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing the international travel that day, first thing I need to do when I get off is to find an internet cafe... go pats.. will be proudly wearing the traditional BB university t-shirt when I travel.

You need the Slingbox my friend.

Perhaps the NFL is coming around to our thinking that Peyton isn't the end all be all. I believe that the early Saturday game is the worst slot "respect"/ratings wise.

No, people are actually coming around to the idea that it's been Indy's defense that has held him back all these years. They've forgotten Peyton's choke jobs.

Peyton is now Dan marino. In Dan's case, it really was the defense that held him back. In Peyton's case, it was his choking, choking, choking in the playoffs.

I will admit that this looks like Peyton's best year so far and that his defense does suck and is holding him back. But what was the excuse for the prior several years?

I'm just happy they don't have to go against Champ Bailey

just saw a headline on cold pizza ESPN- "Can the pupil deliver the a crushing blow to the master when it counts ?"

i think everyone will say "dont count out the jets" all week and say "no one thinks the jets can win" which in directly means everyone of those will be contradicting their own statements....this media hype is going to be over the top

Don't be so certain that the Dolts will lose. Certainly a tough match-up for them. But count on Sanders being back in the line up. They are also getting better at longer drives that keep their defense off the field. They did this effectively against the Phins in the 1st half.

Look for a close game down to the wire. I expect a simlar game to the 38-31 contest a few years back except lower scoring since the Chiefs actually play a little defense now. Should be fun to watch.

No, people are actually coming around to the idea that it's been Indy's defense that has held him back all these years. They've forgotten Peyton's choke jobs.

Peyton is now Dan marino. In Dan's case, it really was the defense that held him back. In Peyton's case, it was his choking, choking, choking in the playoffs.

I will admit that this looks like Peyton's best year so far and that his defense does suck and is holding him back. But what was the excuse for the prior several years?

NFL Office of Mike Perraria, Tuesday Morning, January 2, 9:00 AM. His secretary says, "Mr. Perraria, I have a Bill Polian on the phone - says he wants to go over the ground rules for the playoffs."

Don't be so certain that the Dolts will lose. Certainly a tough match-up for them. But count on Sanders being back in the line up. They are also getting better at longer drives that keep their defense off the field. They did this effectively against the Phins in the 1st half.

Look for a close game down to the wire. I expect a simlar game to the 38-31 contest a few years back except lower scoring since the Chiefs actually play a little defense now. Should be fun to watch.

true..if the jags can put 30 pts on KC at KC then indy will score easily on them.Everyone is thinking of the colts run D but the strength of the colts is to play with a lead and that they will be able to do quite easily in this game.

This Bob Sanders thing is funny--he is a decent playmaker when he's in there, but he has played in 24 games over 3 seasons now--less than half of Indy's games over that duration.

If his name was Chad Jackson they'd be calling him a bust...

If his name was Chad Jackson they'd be calling him a bust...

Good point. He did make a difference in the Pats game this season though.

CJ looked finally got some effective touches, hopefully he will make a difference in what will be a close game this Sunday.

Wild Card Weekend winners:
Kansas City CHIEFS (6)
Seattle SEAHAWKS (4)
New England PATRIOTS (4)
Philadelphia EAGLES (3)

Round 2:
Seahawks - Bears
Eagles - Saints
Pats - Chargers
Chiefs - Ravens

Conference Championships:
Bears - Eagles