PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets organization engaging in "questionable practices" with agents

re: Jets organization engaging in "questionable practices" with agents

I'd love to say that Jets are screwing up again, but I can't really be hard on a team for not signing mediocre FAs to big contracts. A team like the Jets shouldnt be trying to win free agency like the have in the past. It may actually be a sign that this guy knows what he is doing.

That being said, I am enjoying the reports of the in fighting between Jets management.

I wonder if any of these "questionable practices" have to do with a foot fetish?

What a joke of an organization they are! I actually feel sorry for Jet fans, well at least some of them.

You can be swift and aggressive in free agency, or you can be cautious and prudent in free agency. When you try to be both, you get caught in the middle and you get nothing.

you-lose-wanka-meme-generator-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir-293090_zpsb07ba4a5.jpg

well...to be fair...I asked you many times before ..what really happened to Brady2Moss?...one day he was here and then *poof*...like Kaiser Soze...gone! I still suspect foul play...maybe I'll inform the cold case squad and get to the bottom of this...:biggrin2:

So you're thinking they were JEST scouts?

You can be swift and aggressive in free agency, or you can be cautious and prudent in free agency. When you try to be both, you get caught in the middle and you get nothing.

Walk on road. Walk right side, safe. Walk left side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later, get squished, just like grape. - Mr. Miyagi

From the NY Daily News today:

Read more: NY Jets GM John Idzik ripped for slow pace, missing out on Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - NY Daily News

And the entire article tells a tale of how the Jets are still dysfunctional and Idzik is screwing up free agency. Of course it is a Manish Mehta piece and if you ask any Jets fan, unlike Ron Borges who is the only guy brave enough to tell the truth about the Patriots, Mehta is a hack who makes up stuff about the Jets.

Reminds me of the 24 hours leading up to the Revis signing, when everyone at JI thought we were idiots for taking Mehta's sources re: his impending signing with the Pats seriously.

I don't doubt that Mehta is a hack, but the one area where he differs from Borges is that he does actually have sources.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back