PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets on way to implosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance the Jests score a TD against Pitt. BURN NY BURN!!!!!!

:singing:

The New England Patriots will not lose a football game the rest of the season.
You may very well be right. But in the meantime I will root for whatever maximizes their chances of securing the top seed, and at the earliest possible time, thereby giving them the most flexibility to start or rest whomever the coach decides.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure we shouldn't be rooting for the Jets in that game.

:nono:

I will never root for the Jests.

Patriots control their destiny, the way it should be.

I cannot root for the Jest. Even during last year's AFCCG, I just boycotted the game and prayed for a visit by Team Asteroid.

:nono:

I will never root for the Jests.

Patriots control their destiny, the way it should be.
Well, I hate the Steelers more than the Jets. In fact, I don't even hate the Jets at all. I hate the Colts, I hate the Steelers, I hate the Broncos. Those are teams who have won championships in my lifetime and also beaten the Patriots in key games. But I just can't summon hatred for a team as irrelevant as the Jets. It would be like hating the Texans or the Lions.

NEVER EVER root for a Rats win...THEY are the rats, the lying, stool pigeon scumbags behind Jetdell's attempt to destroy the NE Patriots organization and legacy...may they all rot in hell for eternity

You may very well be right. But in the meantime I will root for whatever maximizes their chances of securing the top seed, and at the earliest possible time, thereby giving them the most flexibility to start or rest whomever the coach decides.
I don't root for the Jets .... EVAH! :D

Ive always said at best he'll be a serviceable QB that they ask just not to screw the game up and let the running game and D try and win the game. In todays NFL that isnt going to work, they got about as far as that approach will take you last year.

Serviceable? No matter how many lucky wins he gets over garbage teams (Texans, Lions, etc.) I believe Sanchez is a detriment to the Jets. I mean really how is it possible with a squad like that Sanchez manages to have 3 games (1 at home after a bye!) in which he doesnt lead that talent loaded offense to a single TD?

He has a solid OLine with, a running game that averages over 150 yards a game, a very good WR corps with Holmes, Edwards, Keller, LT, Cotchery.. oh and I almost forgot one of the best defenses in the league. I think the media overrates most of their players but still you cant deny the talent and potential there. Name just 4 starting QBs in the league that would do worse than Sanchez with that team. You cant.

I don't root for the Jets .... EVAH! :D

I once rooted for the Jets. It was a miserable experience ending predictable with a Brett Favre interception.

I would really like to avoid ever rooting for them again. This weeks game is not one where we need a Jets win (unlike 2008) so I won't be rooting for them.

Not to change the subject ever so slightly.

......but is it me...or has there not been a Jet troll on this board since.....ummm....since last Monday around 8:45pm? :cool:

I would really like to avoid ever rooting for them again. This weeks game is not one where we need a Jets win (unlike 2008) so I won't be rooting for them.
I despise the 2010 version of the Jesters with a unparalleled passion!

fireman ed looking suicidal at the end of the game was a thing of beauty.

Nope....You actually have to have a life,in order to commit suicide:bricks:

Last edited:

......but is it me...or has there not been a Jet troll on this board since.....ummm....since last Monday around 8:45pm? :cool:
The Jets fans are too busy lining up on the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge!

I once rooted for the Jets. It was a miserable experience ending predictable with a Brett Favre interception

Yup.....and that season ended like every other season has for the last 40 years for every Jets fan.

That was the year most of their fan base strutted around in their #4 Jets jerseys thinking they had a match for TB. The year before they all had #10. And last year and this year they all invested in #6 jerseys. Getting expensive. Next year when they suddenly realize it's time to trash the #6 jersey. My suggestion would be to forgo the jersey with numbers and purchase a Jet jersey with the letters QB in place of their next quarterbacks number.

it's because they are GUTLESS...and I posted that to every one of them that infested this board in September and they ALL claimed they'd be here to eat their ostrich sized crow if what they were trying to sell turned out to be more rotten green beans...well, it seems it IS ...

SOJ

I despise the 2010 version of the Jesters with a unparalleled passion!

i'm the same i always didn't like them but all of their talk talk talk this year has just tipped me over the edge

I will root for whatever maximizes their chances of securing the top seed, and at the earliest possible time, thereby giving them the most flexibility to start or rest whomever the coach decides.

Earliest Patriots can clinch the #1 seed is Week 16.

Patriots beat Packers (home)
Patriots beat Dolphins (home)
Jets lose to Steelers (away)

Therefore, rooting for the Steelers is without a doubt in the BEST interest of the Patriots. The Patriots can not clinch the #1 seed any earlier than Week 16 and the Jets losing next week gives them the easiest path to doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes