PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets on way to implosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the Bengals off the Jets schedule the last 2 years (3-0 vs. Cincy, 17-12 vs. everyone else) and Ryan may be on the hot seat. He needs to send his old buddy Marvin a Christmas card.

I do have to give Sanchez some credit though. He went from MVP to WTF with Jets fans in less than a month.

Oh and Mark...the early forecast for your early evening game in Pittsburgh next week? Snow with temps in the 20's. Enjoy.

Jets are undefeated (9-0) in games they score a TD.

Too bad when their offense is bad, they're HORRIBLE.

jetssign.jpg

Please define soon...:singing:

If I were the Dolphins player, I'd be pressing charges.

That is a cut-and-dry assault committed right on national TV.

Please. Poor judgment. I hope he gets fined but everyone makes mistakes.

Here's a brilliantly classic post from Gang Green. Some of these guys really know how to rio their own team. It's downright poetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble
Can someone explain what happened? I wasn't able to watch the end of the game.

Thanks in advance.

=============

Folk missed a 19 yard FG, Braylon dropped a pass, Sanchez threw a pick, Holmes wouldn't turn off his iPod, Rex challenged Sparano's sunglasses, Schotty called the Annexation of Puerto Rico with Tanner Purdum taking the snap, Cromartie got J-Lo pregnant, a unicorn pissed a rainbow and the Dolphins sent a nice thank you card to the Giants for letting them use their facility.

Did I miss anything, guys?

Take the Bengals off the Jets schedule the last 2 years (3-0 vs. Cincy, 17-12 vs. everyone else) and Ryan may be on the hot seat. He needs to send his old buddy Marvin a Christmas

Exactly! Their fanbase and the mediots were/are delusional. The team was handed a playoff birth (and the division) last year. A true gift.

Once in....they beat the Bungles (big deal....see above) and then the SD Choakers (Norv doesn't punt and goes for an on-side kick....NY hold on for dear life!). Got spanked in the AFC Championship game....a game they never should have been in to begin with.

And thats when all the delusion began. Jets this....Jets that. Taking over the AFC east from the Patriots. Kick Brady's ass...Bla Bla Bla Bla.

Please. Poor judgment. I hope he gets fined but everyone makes mistakes.

Well, making a snow angel in a TD celebration is one of those "forgivable" mistakes. Doing something that can endanger someone's livelihood isn't going to garner any sympathy; not in this economy.

Exactly! Their fanbase and the mediots were/are delusional. The team was handed a playoff birth (and the division) last year. A true gift.

Once in....they beat the Bungles (big deal....see above) and then the SD Choakers (Norv doesn't punt and goes for an on-side kick....NY hold on for dear life!). Got spanked in the AFC Championship game....a game they never should have been in to begin with.

And thats when all the delusion began. Jets this....Jets that. Taking over the AFC east from the Patriots. Kick Brady's ass...Bla Bla Bla Bla.

When lady luck smiles on you. You should thank her and move on. Not tell everybody how good you are. Absolute gifts from Detroit and Denver. They got outplayed both games the whole way. And won. I know they were a little luck to beat Cleveland and Houston. But, they did outplay those teams for most of those games. Should be 7-6

Well, making a snow angel in a TD celebration is one of those "forgivable" mistakes. Doing something that can endanger someone's livelihood isn't going to garner any sympathy; not in this economy.

I would have guessed that a more likely scenario would have been his knee getting damaged. Stupid and in the heat of the moment but not criminal.

fireman ed looking suicidal at the end of the game was a thing of beauty.

Ryan has had his team too high when things are going good, and has them really down when the opposite happens.

Parcells coaching maxim: Ride them when times are good, and dole-out the praise when the rainy days arrive.

Ryan has had his team too high when things are going good, and has them really down when the opposite happens.

Parcells coaching maxim: Ride them when times are good, and dole-out the praise when the rainy days arrive.

I think you have hit it here. The way he talked about them being out of the playoffs last year before they were was a clear indication Rex does not have the mental toughness to be a HC. I find him very entertaining but he doesn’t have what it takes.

I would have guessed that a more likely scenario would have been his knee getting damaged. Stupid and in the heat of the moment but not criminal.

Technically, it is criminal, but there isn't a lot of precedent for pursuing the matter legally, especially since the player did not appear to sustain any serious injury. So, I agree that we're not going to see any visits by the NJ State Police to Alosi's home, but as we all know, a damaged knee is very threatening to an NFL player's livelihood. Having suffered a damaged knee myself, I know that one can recover and still be very athletic. However, it never feels the same, and stays with you for the rest of your life.

Everyone knows that Ryan's style of coaching has a shelf-life before the players tune him out completely and his tenure with the Jets would be in jepodary. Most thought it was 3-5 years. At this rate, it could be the end of the season.

I think you have hit it here. The way he talked about them being out of the playoffs last year before they were was a clear indication Rex does not have the mental toughness to be a HC. I find him very entertaining but he doesn’t have what it takes.

Very much agreed here. Rex's personality under the New York spotlight tells me that this will end badly for everyone down there one day. Perhaps that day is coming sooner rather than later.

They are looking at 10-6 at best IMO. Tough situation for the Jets luckily for them 10-6 should be good enough to get in this year.

Also consider the fact that they caugth alot of breaks during the close wins, and things have a way of evening out eventually... I think we saw that today and could see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back