PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Officially Release Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean its officially over?? :bye2:

Put me down for "He's going to come back". Remember how everyone was saying how he didn't want his last pass to be that INT that lost the game for the Packers? Well, does he really want his last game to be that humiliating loss the the Fins where he looked like a total chump? I doubt it. In June he's going to start throwing with those HS kids in Kiln or where ever, and by late July he'll be in talks with a team or two...SOMEONE will want his services for a year.

Maybe Madden will decide to do one more year, and they can co-headline a retirement tour.

Last edited:
You mean its officially over?? :bye2:

I doubt it. My crystal ball says there will be an itch coming in August and Brett Favre will be wearing a purple uniform in week one. The network hype machines will be overloaded with Favre - Harvin - Peterson speculation, while Brad Childress pats himself on the back for winning a super bowl before any games are played.

Oh, and we'll get to see Favre set the all-time NFL record for fumbles, to go along with that interception record too.

Time for me to post a "Should we sign Favre as a vet backup QB?" thread on the main forum? :)

Last edited:
Funny that the Patriots ended up with the pick from the Jets in exchange for Favre and used it to draft Tate...would be a proper bit of humiliation if he comes back in 2010 and scores a dagger TD on them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back