PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Not Warming Up to Playing Pro Bowl at the Meadowlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - A little off topic, but obviously this story is worth mentioning since there will likely be at least a couple of Patriots who make the Pro Bowl in 2014. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they officially decided to play it there? I know this year they're going back to Hawaii, and it sounded like they didn't know what they would do after that.

If this is true it's the dumbest idea that the No Fun League has ever thought up IMHO. :bricks:

Despite my complaints (mainly all the players dropping out), I thought the Pro Bowl in Miami came off pretty well.

However, take all of those same bad elements of the Miami game, and now throw in guaranteed cold weather, and you are asking for absolute disaster.

Would someone like Larry Fitzgerald really feel the need to travel to NY to play in the cold, meaningless game?

However, take all of those same bad elements of the Miami game, and now throw in guaranteed cold weather, and you are asking for absolute disaster.

Would someone like Larry Fitzgerald really feel the need to travel to NY to play in the cold, meaningless game?

:agree: The Pro Bowl is an injury risk anyway even in good weather, that's one of the downsides to it. Who's going to want to play and risk injury in bad weather? It doesn't make much sense:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes