Jets must bring in Dan Klecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuma

Hall of Fame Benchwarmer
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123830

"Dan Klecko is perfect fit for the Jets. We need help in the interior line. He is very versatile. He can be used as an short yardage H-back with our week tight end situation. His dad is the greatest defensive player & heart and soul for the green and white. We whiffed the first time around on Dan Klecko lets not do it again!"

I hope not... for Dan's sake, not because I care about him going to a 'rival'. Klecko's best bet for success lies in a fast 4-3 defense, I don't see him delivering any different results in Magina's 3-4 than in our 3-4.

LMAO.

Take him..he sucks.

Seriously though...Mangini coached him and he didn't see the field. I doubt he would have a place for him for the same reasons we don't.

Nah, he goes to the Colts and becomes a star. Look at where he was born, Colts Neck, New Jersey !! He goes there and he & Freeney make up part of one of the smallest D-Lines ever.

He may be best suited as a situational DL on a Tampa 2 defense.

I think Dan has potential in the NFL, but he's got to get with the right system and then, more importantly, STAY HEALTHY.

scott99 said:
Nah, he goes to the Colts and becomes a star. Look at where he was born, Colts Neck, New Jersey !! He goes there and he & Freeney make up part of one of the smallest D-Lines ever.

there are some whispers that the colts are going to try and bring him in (or have already). you can never have to many hard-nosed special teamers.

WV-Colt said:
there are some whispers that the colts are going to try and bring him in (or have already). you can never have to many hard-nosed special teamers.
I think the Colts D would be one of the best for him. Of course, he'd have to be 'dead to me' then... and I don't wanna have ta hate Danny Boy. I'd rather him go to Tampa. :)

Joe Klecko was a favorite of mine, so sentiment makes me want this guy. His size sobers me up. Unless he can drop 35 pounds and learn to cover, he's no use to the Patriots OR the Jets. His future is somewhere like Tampa or Indianapolis - one of those towns where they like speedy, undersized, defensive ends who can't stop the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down