PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

jets/miami game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know why I hate the Jets. The announcers keep talking about Teddy Atlas using boxing metaphors to inspire them.

I think Mangy is inspired by Don King, like when his fighter was knocked out and he ran over to raise his opponents hand.

'Surprising', yes in that they are not 3-11 right now.

Their only good win came against us. Miami has 3 good wins and is on the verge of 4.

Good wins? Those are the ones you score more points than the other guy, no?:D

Mangini is a smarmy doughboy. What a pompous little puke. He is so lucky Saban tanked this game playing Lemon.

Kornholer is so bad he makes Theisman seem like a decent announcer.

The Jets are such frauds.

I want to get them in the playoffs and I want to annihilate them.

The only good thing about the Jets winning is that the playoff picture is pretty much set with the Broncos & Jets hosting Bay-Area whipping boys Sunday afternoon.

The Jets are such frauds.

I want to get them in the playoffs and I want to annihilate them.
Best case would be Miami over Colts, us over Titans then we get to beat the jesters in the first round. Unfortunately it's probably jesters @ dolts in the first round.

Is Pennington not recoverd from injury, just have a weak noodle, or just have really bad mechanics?

Theisman was making the point, and the fact that the dolphin blew the gift INT and Pennington threw one good pass didn't change it, that Pennington flipped the long pass with no follow through whatsoever.

I respect him as one of the best QBs, IMO, but you have to be able to throw better than that to last in the NFL.

Kudos to him for using what he's got and getting it done, but it's got to catch up to you in a big game.

Best case would be Miami over Colts, us over Titans then we get to beat the jesters in the first round. Unfortunately it's probably jesters @ dolts in the first round.

which would also mean Broncos at Patriots, no?.... i would think you'd want that revenge more....

He just has a Noodle Arm.

which would also mean Broncos at Patriots, no?.... i would think you'd want that revenge more....
Well, I consider the jesters a virtual lock as a win, the Broncos are more tricky. If I were guaranteed we'd win - tough call but, yes, I'd take Denver then.

'Surprising', yes in that they are not 3-11 right now.

Their only good win came against us. Miami has 3 good wins and is on the verge of 4.

You're making my point. All the glowing commentary and they had one "good" win.

I just want to rip the freakin Jets apart.

He just has a Noodle Arm.

Not to answer my own question, but he always had a weak arm, but he just flipped that td pass.

I guess he can't regain what he never had, though.

the fins playcalling is a mystery, 3rd and 2and they throw deep...if they had just run brown the whole game , they would be in control...

Every Dolphins' fan has been trying to figure out what exactly it is that Mularky is doing up there all year long.

Every Dolphins' fan has been trying to figure out what exactly it is that Mularky is doing up there all year long.

What I couldn't understand was why Saban didn't go for it on fourth and less than one with about two minutes left instead of kick the tying field goal. That blew the game right there.

the fins playcalling is a mystery, 3rd and 2and they throw deep...if they had just run brown the whole game , they would be in control...

this is why in my opinion Saban sucks. He is in no way comparable to BB in any way. Saban NEVER makes the proper adjustments and looks lost out there. IMHO, he is more like spurrier and Pete Carroll in alot of ways...LOST in the NFL game.....but well suited for college....I wouldn't be surprised to see Saban go to Alabama after all......guy won't be getting it done anytime soon for the doofins.

What I couldn't understand was why Saban didn't go for it on fourth and less than one with about two minutes left instead of kick the tying field goal. That blew the game right there.
Normally I would disagree with you - take the tie, worry about the win later. But with Cleo Lemon at QB, the odds were probably better at punching it in then that getting into scoring position in OT.

Normally I would disagree with you - take the tie, worry about the win later. But with Cleo Lemon at QB, the odds were probably better at punching it in then that getting into scoring position in OT.

I would have kicked it.

But I also would expect better of my defense than to give up a 70 yard screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes