PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets MB Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oswlek

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
JetsInsider has a thread with their predictions for this game. Amazingly enough, I think that they are underestimating their team. Restraint is not something that I normally see from NY sports fans.

I just though it might be interesting to see the other side.

This is one of my favorites

This is an interesting game to handicap based on what happened yesterday.

Based solely on Sunday's performances, the Jets and Pats look like teams headed in opposite directions with the Jets on the rise and the Pats in sharp decline.

The bar I was in had the Jets and Pats on big screens right next to each other and in the first half, I couldn't believe my eyes! There was Pennington on the right, sharp, accurate, tough, throwing balls all over the place. On the left we had Tom Brady, starting his season like Pennington started '05, on the first play he is sacked, fumbles, the Bills recover and 12 seconds into the '06 season the Pats are looking at a 7-point deficit. I honestly thought for a second that I might be in bizzaro world.

For as good as Pennington looked yesterday, Brady looked equally as bad. Three yards passing in the first half and getting hit from every direction. And the really funny thing is that they were playing against equally bad teams.

But before we all get too excited, let's please remember that this is a rebuilding year. We are going to have our ups and downs. Pennington is not going to be that dynamic every week, then again who really is? The defense is going to crack a couple times. Our running game is going to be a frequent cause for concern and our kicking game is unreliable at best.

And let's all remember that the Pats, despite how they looked yesterday, are a very legitimate SuperBowl contender. Tom Brady will very likely rebound and once he gets more comfortable with his new receivers he will look like the Brady of old. Their defense is still very scary. Their running game has the potential to be something very special with an awesome one-two punch of Dillon and Maroney and Belichick is still the best coach in the league.

With all that being said, my prediction for next week's game: Jets 42, Pats 3. Brady looked more gay yesterday than ever!!!! Pennington is the ****ing man!!!

**** the Chowds!!!! LETS GO JETS!!!!! :D

That IS great !

Thanx for putting it up.
"Brady looked more gay than ever". Too precious.

Yeah but that guy was in the minority, most agree the Pats will probably own the Jets on Sunday, which makes me nervous about this game :scared:

patsacolachick said:
Yeah but that guy was in the minority, most agree the Pats will probably own the Jets on Sunday, which makes me nervous about this game :scared:

He was actually joking. Hopefully it doesn't make you any more nervous to know that the tally just went even more towards NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back