PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets lie about permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
well, apparently BB isnt gonna play nice...

im not sure how old this is, but i heard that BB said that he nor anynoe in the video department was asked for permission for that second video camera...

now i know that someone from the pats organization had already said that...but not BB, and not this directly...

it was to NBCsports...i dont have a site

Yeah I heard this also. Funny how no one in the media makes it a big deal.

I'm still waiting for the investigation to begin.

They broke the same rule we broke, except they lied about it to cover it up.

I don't understand how that makes it any better, or how it makes it ok not to launch an investigation.

You would think that it would have to be a "better" situation for them "not to investigate" but i guess that would make too much sense.

And after i type this i keep forgetting that Badell used to work for the Jets.

Figures.

This came out before the 2nd Jets game.

Teh Conspiracy!!!!!

Yes.. such a conspiracy that in the same game that the Jets ratted out the Patriots, they had a camera man on the sidelines doing the exact same thing. Funny how the Jets didn't get punished or admonished.

I just hope the investigation starts soon. I've been waiting forever.

They were really fast to investigate the pats so i'm not too sure what's taking so long.

And I wrote a letter to Roger Badell but he never responded. that is what i'm most confused about. When i write letters to people they usually contain extremely important questions and they are to be answered immediately. I can't believe he hasn't wrote me back yet. Like he's really busy or something. Yeah, really busy, really busy NOT investigating.

Yes.. such a conspiracy that in the same game that the Jets ratted out the Patriots, they had a camera man on the sidelines doing the exact same thing. Funny how the Jets didn't get punished or admonished.

Wonder if it had something to do about Goodell's resume?

I guess the NFL is out to get the Pats then. :rolleyes:

Ahhh... the pure irony of the misspelling in that username.

Maybe the ball-boy can get you guys up to six wins next year.

Ahhh... the pure irony of the misspelling in that username.

Maybe the ball-boy can get you guys up to six wins next year.

I noticed that too. After next year he'll be "Manjobless". Take solace Jets fans, at least New York can field 1 legitimate team.

I'm still waiting for the investigation to begin.

They broke the same rule we broke, except they lied about it to cover it up.

I don't understand how that makes it any better, or how it makes it ok not to launch an investigation.

You would think that it would have to be a "better" situation for them "not to investigate" but i guess that would make too much sense.

And after i type this i keep forgetting that Badell used to work for the Jets.

Figures.

I suppose what makes it better is that it happened LAST season.

The commish must've known that it was going on, which is why he sent every team a memo stressing that he would not tolerate it anymore.

I hate the Jets but I think that is a huge difference.

brdmaverick shhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Just another coverup by Goodell. I wonder how the investigation of who leaked the Pats tape is going?

Just another coverup by Goodell. I wonder how the investigation of who leaked the Pats tape is going?

Goodell doesn't want to squeal on his wife.

I noticed that too. After next year he'll be "Manjobless". Take solace Jets fans, at least New York can field 1 legitimate team.

they can? im still trying to find it.....

I guess the NFL is out to get the Pats then:rolleyes:

Lets see.

1) Some of the worst officiated games in the NFL have occurred in the playoffs when the Pats faced Denver in 2005 and when the Pats faced the Colts in 2006. The phantom pass interference call on Hobbs against Denver and then the faceguarding call when they played the Colts were garbage. The NON-CALL when Kelvin Hayden basically mauled Reche Caldwell in the endzone is another example.

2) The Pats removed a Jets employee who had a camera on the field and was doing exactly what the Pats got caught doing. The Jets weren't punished.

3) The Jets had a camera on the field during the same game in which the Pats employee was removed. I saw him on the TV. There were numerous pictures in a thread on here showing the guy. What happened? Nothing.

Now it comes out that the Jets didn't have permission and lied about it? And there are questions whether Rob Ryan signed a contract with the Jets while still under contract with the Raiders.

Face it. Just because we Pats fans are paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes