PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Jim Leonhard whines about playing 2 games in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
my chargers just played 3 games in 11 days, and you didn't hear us crying about it

(at least i hope none of them cried about it, they probably did though haha)

if you're going to cry about the schedule, do it the day it comes out, not when it's happening......

Whats he make? $200K per game? I'd happily go out there every single day of the year and take a nfl beating, until i'm incapable of rolling out of bed onto the floor you wont hear a peep from me! Some of these tards have no idea how good they have it.

He's a frontrunner Rat...punch them in the mouth and they get all little girl like....can't wait for Tomlinturd to blame the Patriots for breaking like a piece of glass.

No matter how you feel about him as an imaginary QB,.....WE ARE ALL TIM TEBOW FANS THIS WEEK,!!!....GLORY HALLELUJAH!!
I thought the Jets had an imaginary quarterback? :confused:

Last edited:
I'm sure it does suck : the travel + the late Sunday game. And, I don't think the whole "they make millions/I'd do it for free" argument holds up. Guys, the risks to their long-term health are quite real. Most of us would have a hard time surviving our first hard hit. The money they make isn't the issue.

BUT, it IS about money in the sense that the league/networks schedule the "non-Sunday" games and that players' concerns come second to the profits. The players are putting money ahead as well by not addressing this during negociations.

Lastly : he WOULD be all "bring em on" had the Jets won... so I have little sympathy in the end.

Here's hoping Tebow goes 3 for 8 and REALLY tramples the Jets !

The Jets D got bashed, trashed, demoralized and beaten by the Pat's "hurry up" offense. They're wasted, feel like crap and will feel even worse in Denver.

Jusr to be fair, everyone on this board would be "whining" if we had to play Thurs night. It has to suck big time.

With that said, I could care less about him, his jets, or their fan base. Im glad they have little time to prepare for a team that doesnt even know what their offense is going to do from week to week. Screw the Jets :cool:

Jusr to be fair, everyone on this board would be "whining" if we had to play Thurs night. It has to suck big time.

With that said, I could care less about him, his jets, or their fan base. Im glad they have little time to prepare for a team that doesnt even know what their offense is going to do from week to week. Screw the Jets :cool:

I don't remember any major whining when we beat the Colts last year and then had to play Detroit 4 days later on the holiday.

Last edited:
Is this a 'just incase' for the Jest if they lose, so he can come out and say 'see I told you'?

my chargers just played 3 games in 11 days, and you didn't hear us crying about it

(at least i hope none of them cried about it, they probably did though haha)

if you're going to cry about the schedule, do it the day it comes out, not when it's happening......

And one of those games was a 1:00 game @ the Jets. The Jets certainly got a huge advantage in that scheduling "quirk". When was the last time a West coast team played a 1:00 game on the East coast? Imagine how much the Jets would be crying if they were playing a good team on Thursday...

And one of those games was a 1:00 game @ the Jets. The Jets certainly got a huge advantage in that scheduling "quirk". When was the last time a West coast team played a 1:00 game on the East coast? Imagine how much the Jets would be crying if they were playing a good team on Thursday...

The cardinals played at 1 last week in Philadelphia. San Francisco played at 1 in Washington in week 9. It happens fairly frequently.

The patriots have hosted Seattle, Arizona, San Francisco, and San Diego at 1 in the last 7 years or so.

Last edited:
Isn't th NFL instituting a Thursday game each week in near future? There should be some concessions over travel and with bye weeks, when possible, if that is the case.

The cardinals played at 1 last week in Philadelphia. San Francisco played at 1 in Washington in week 9. It happenscfairly frequently.

The patriots have hosted Seattle, Arizona, San Francisco, and San Diego at 1 in the last 7 years or so.

I remember the big outcry at San Diego playing in Foxborro at 1:00. I thought the NFL said they were gonna fix that. Guess I was wrong. Oops :)

Meh. I think it is kind of ridiculous. We'd be crying us a river if it was the Pats who had to play on Sunday night, and then again on Thursday night on the other side of the country. You think they would have made sure the Jets played at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday. Oh well, too bad for them!!

whambulance.jpg

My, My - it really sucks to be a Jet this week. Patriots swept them for the regular season, while the Jest were proclaiming that the division was theirs before the game. Now they have to travel 2000 miles and play again in less than 96 hours. Hope the Broncos kick their butts, and make Thursday a complete Turdsday for the Rats. Not enough bad crap can happen to them, as far as I am concerned.

The cardinals played at 1 last week in Philadelphia. San Francisco played at 1 in Washington in week 9. It happens fairly frequently.

The difference is that the Chargers play on the East Coast four times this year and their only 1 PM game was vs. the Jets. Other years, they have had multiple 1 PM games. That was a clear advantage for the Jets this year.

The Sunday/Thursday thing does suck and Sunday NIGHT/Thursday is even worse. The Schedulers should at least make sure the Thursday night teams get the early game the "week" before.

That said... players have to deal with it, and if they'd pasted the Pats then I doubt he'd be complaining.

Aren't the Jets supposed to be one of the "toughest" in the league? That's what I've heard from the mediots for the past few years.

Now, wouldn't a team as "tough" and "badass" as the jets not even think about this? Wouldn't they just keep marching forward, keeping their mouths shut and getting ready for their next battle?

No because this. Isn't a football team, it's a circus. When they're not embarrassing themselves by talking **** about their next opponent openly and publicly, they are either complaining and making excuses even BEFORE their game is played, or they're tearing they're own teammates down like the degenerate scumbags that they are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back