PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets (Home) Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
While Ian completes the migration with the occasional glitch and slow down, I've started the Jets' game analysis with our friends at Planet for anyone who is interested. Sticky please.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18994

I'm in both places to discuss the analysis or take requests for clarification on the plays and players. R/Box

Thanks Box, and a big bump to get this stickied (if that's a word)

Tell me, have you noticed any thing different in Bradys's throwing motion? :D

PATSNUTme said:
Thanks Box, and a big bump to get this stickied (if that's a word)

Tell me, have you noticed any thing different in Bradys's throwing motion? :D
Now that you mention it, he seems to be holding the ball with his middle finger extended, always ****ing it in a generally NE direction, kinda towards Maine...he's usually calling some kind of post snap audible when he does this, my lip readers make it out to be something like "mut" or "put," must be a new protection scheme or something. :p

Box_O_Rocks said:
Now that you mention it, he seems to be holding the ball with his middle finger extended, always ****ing it in a generally NE direction, kinda towards Maine...he's usually calling some kind of post snap audible when he does this, my lip readers make it out to be something like "mut" or "put," must be a new protection scheme or something. :p

I wonder what T-shirt did to upset him?

Not sure Ian wants to give a sticky to a thread that puts the content in a competing website. Just a hunch. :)

I don't know why this is not getting a sticky. With the "work" Box and Pats1 put into this, we should have this on a sticky.

Also, if either Box or Pats1 one can give extra notice to the "tell" and give their opinions that would be appreciated. That thread now seems to have been hijacked into another OC sucks thread.

PatsFan37 said:
Not sure Ian wants to give a sticky to a thread that puts the content in a competing website. Just a hunch. :)
If Ian does have a policy about this I'd like to know to ensure the widest audience has easy access to our effort, though I believe in the past he has treated any rivalry between Patsfans and Planet as one between friendly siblings.

Friendly rivalry or not, if I'm running a website and it struggles for technical reasons, and I'm losing my community to other sites (why else start the roll call thread?), I'm not about to make a sticky that advertises the best content on a competing site.

And lo, it hasn't been done.

My guess, copy a few of the breakdowns in here and edit out the link to the other site and sticky it shall be. But that's just a guess.

Now what do *I* think should you do? Leave it as is. Until the technical troubles are over, I'd like to read your breakdowns on a stable platform -- they're the best content on any messageboard anywhere and they deserve the best. Once Ian fixes everything, we can go back to reading them here. Hopefully the fans here have enough loyalty to come back, but given the way some of them boo the ex-Patriots, I'm not so sure.

Some of them won't come back and will prefer the mindless chaos I've found at the other sites. But your breakdowns will ensure the smartest fans are here, and that works for me.

PatsFan37 said:
Friendly rivalry or not, if I'm running a website and it struggles for technical reasons, and I'm losing my community to other sites (why else start the roll call thread?), I'm not about to make a sticky that advertises the best content on a competing site.

And lo, it hasn't been done.

My guess, copy a few of the breakdowns in here and edit out the link to the other site and sticky it shall be. But that's just a guess.

Now what do *I* think should you do? Leave it as is. Until the technical troubles are over, I'd like to read your breakdowns on a stable platform -- they're the best content on any messageboard anywhere and they deserve the best. Once Ian fixes everything, we can go back to reading them here. Hopefully the fans here have enough loyalty to come back, but given the way some of them boo the ex-Patriots, I'm not so sure.

Some of them won't come back and will prefer the mindless chaos I've found at the other sites. But your breakdowns will ensure the smartest fans are here, and that works for me.

There no rivalry or competition between the boards. Ian knows this and Utaker know this. This only exsist in some peoples minds

Those who posted on just one board will continue to do that. Others who have posted on both will continue to do that. There are some, like me, that will now post on both because of the way the Planet people treated us and because I recongnize that each board is different.

Now, where have the mod's gone? I have not noticed any posting here during the bad time or since it appears to be fixed. The mod's are the ones who usually sticky this thread, not Ian.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
There no rivalry or competition between the boards. Ian knows this and Utaker know this. This only exsist in some peoples minds

Those who posted on just one board will continue to do that. Others who have posted on both will continue to do that. There are some, like me, that will now post on both because of the way the Planet people treated us and because I recongnize that each board is different.

Now, where have the mod's gone? I have not noticed any posting here during the bad time or since it appears to be fixed. The mod's are the ones who usually sticky this thread, not Ian.
I hope you're right. I do like the interaction in Box's thread on Planet, it's good seeing new opinions and new folks appreciating his work. This stuff absolutely deserves a sticky.

PatsFan37 said:
I hope you're right. I do like the interaction in Box's thread on Planet, it's good seeing new opinions and new folks appreciating his work. This stuff absolutely deserves a sticky.
Now if we can just get Pats1 out of the fetal position! ;)

Box_O_Rocks said:
Now if we can just get Pats1 out of the fetal position! ;)

It will take a determined effort from the Pats today! :D

pats1 said:
It will take a determined effort from the Pats today! :D
I knew going in it would require a "team" effort. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill