PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Game weather track

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOT.

10characters

82 is hot?

Tell you what. Go out and run a few laps tomorrow in a helmet and pads and you tell me if 82 is hot. There's a reason football is played in fall and winter.

I am actually worried about the weather because it's unclear how Pats conditioning stacks up vs Jets. I would prefer it to not be a factor at all.

Last edited:
Tell you what. Go out and run a few laps tomorrow in a helmet and pads and you tell me if 82 is hot. There's a reason football is played in fall and winter.

I am actually worried about the weather because it's unclear how Pats conditioning stacks up vs Jets. I would prefer it to not be a factor at all.

I will do that. I'm not a wussy. Most football games tomorrow will be played in weather OVER 82 degrees, so if 82 is HOT then imagine what 95 would be in Miami or Tampa Bay.

Speaking of hot, you folks seem to be getting some scheduling breaks, not having to play at Miami too early in the season and all.

I will do that. I'm not a wussy. Most football games tomorrow will be played in weather OVER 82 degrees, so if 82 is HOT then imagine what 95 would be in Miami or Tampa Bay.
Yeah, good thing the Pats aren't playing in Miami or Tampa Bay, huh.:D

Speaking of hot, you folks seem to be getting some scheduling breaks, not having to play at Miami too early in the season and all.

scheduling breaks??? we have the third toughest schedule in the NFL you moron.

scheduling breaks??? we have the third toughest schedule in the NFL you moron.
LOL, knew someone would bite! I prefer to monitor SOS as season unfolds. After all, facing a team in week one could bring a different result than say facing them mid year, or in December. For example, Baltimore is a tough game this season, but by the time we see them, maybe McNair or McGahee (two proven injury prone guys) are out, and they struggle. I don't envy that AFC road you guys have though. Course, I bet you're glad you don't have Denver either.

LOL, knew someone would bite! I prefer to monitor SOS as season unfolds. After all, facing a team in week one could bring a different result than say facing them mid year, or in December. For example, Baltimore is a tough game this season, but by the time we see them, maybe McNair or McGahee (two proven injury prone guys) are out, and they struggle. I don't envy that AFC road you guys have though. Course, I bet you're glad you don't have Denver either.

the biitch is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing