PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets* fined for cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you stop winning all you fickle Patsie fans will fade away like a fart in the wind. You're all pathetic.

As opposed to Jets fans, who've hung in there for 40 years of losing.

Rumor has it they're doing wonderful things these days in mental institutions with electroshock therapy, I'd suggest you look into it, but based on the mensa member quality of your posts, sounds like you're already participating.

And thanks for signing up here and contributing; you flushed the "Can Jet fans get any ****ing dumber" thought out of my head as you've taken it to a new low.

If a doctor xrayed your skull, the image would show a hampster running on a wheel....................

Rumor has it they're doing wonderful things these days in mental institutions with electroshock therapy, I'd suggest you look into it, but based on the mensa member quality of your posts, sounds like you're already participating.

And thanks for signing up here and contributing; you flushed the "Can Jet fans get any ****ing dumber" thought out of my head as you've taken it to a new low.

If a doctor xrayed your skull, the image would show a hampster running on a wheel....................

Well that didnt take long. Banned already.

rofl, Jets weeks are the best. See, this can end in 2 possible ways:

1) the Jets win. I'll shrug- they'll be 1-1 after week 2, and I'll still be confident that we're fine over the long haul. The second game of the season just doesn't really matter that much.

2) The Pats win. I'll laugh my ass off, because the Jets (players, coaches and fans) have already set this up as their personal Super Bowl. They're all in on this game, which means that they're one loss away from "Same Old Jets" v40.0. If Ryan was smart, he'd play this exactly like Brady did: it's an important game, and it's for the division lead. Whoever wins this game will be the sole undefeated remaining in the AFCE. It's still week 2 though, FFS. No trophies are being handed out here.

I don't mean to poop on the Jets (well, maybe), but here's proof that all teams cheat; they just don't all get caught.

Actually, drawing that conclusion from news about one team is horrifically fallacious. Not to mention Mangini is not one of the most scrupulous coaches out there. But still . . . people who continue rant about the "Cheatriots"—as if no one else in professional sports, let alone business and life in general, cut corners—need to be pushed off a tall building. I don't care what people say about Belichick being a jerk; his team is undeniable one of the best coached in any sport, and the players (on the field and in press conference; never mind personal issues) are 98% class. When Chargers fans in particular whine about the Pats . . . ugh. Merriman? Tomlinson? Are you kidding?

Well that didnt take long. Banned already.

I miss him already; what a class act.

Not sure whether to hate or pity Jets fans, they are the NFL's version of Boston Red Sox fans pre 2004. Like Red Sox fans, what can a Jets fan say that leaves a mark?

How about nothing.

Forty years of buffoonery and counting.

What a pack of losers.

Jets* are Chaeters, and Brett Farve is too, for going along with it! *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I miss him already; what a class act.

Not sure whether to hate or pity Jets fans, they are the NFL's version of Boston Red Sox fans pre 2004. Like Red Sox fans, what can a Jets fan say that leaves a mark?

How about nothing.

Forty years of buffoonery and counting.

What a pack of losers.

Yeah he was something else. Full of anger and spite. And its only Wednesday!

Being relatively new here, I just have to ask...does the sudden influx of Jets fans happen every year before the first division game, or are they just extra wound up and peeing themselves with excitement because of Sexy Rexy and The D. Sanchez?

On a related note, I recently met a Jets fan, the first one I ever recall meeting here in Florida. He was friendly, polite, talked intelligently about football and seemed to have at least half a brain. It was all very confusing, I must say.

Being relatively new here, I just have to ask...does the sudden influx of Jets fans happen every year before the first division game, or are they just extra wound up and peeing themselves with excitement because of Sexy Rexy and The D. Sanchez?

On a related note, I recently met a Jets fan, the first one I ever recall meeting here in Florida. He was friendly, polite, talked intelligently about football and seemed to have at least half a brain. It was all very confusing, I must say.

OH my....that must have been confusing.

Yes this happens every year. Now more than ever with the "new" team they have.

The Jets will now have to have an * by all their Super Bowl and AFC Championships that they have won since the merger in 1970.

What's that you say? The haven't won any? OK, never mind.

*No wonder they are saying that this Sundays game is just like the Super Bowl- they don't know what a Super Bowl game is.

Yes, sadly it does happen before the first divisional game. It also happens before the second one as well.

This year it's Sexy Rexy and the D Sanchez.

Last year it was Favre.

The year before it was Mangini was their savior.

The year before that is was..............well, you get the picture.

Don't worry, you'll get used to it; in order to prep yourself for the second time they invade this forum, hit yourself in the ballbag several times with a sledgehammer.

Sounds like the Jets fan you met doubled up on his medication, which was good for you.........................

Yes, sadly it does happen before the first divisional game. It also happens before the second one as well.

This year it's Sexy Rexy and the D Sanchez.

Last year it was Favre.

The year before it was Mangini was their savior.

The year before that is was..............well, you get the picture.

Don't worry, you'll get used to it; in order to prep yourself for the second time they invade this forum, hit yourself in the ballbag several times with a sledgehammer.

Sounds like the Jets fan you met doubled up on his medication, which was good for you.........................

I don't think Patriots pam has a..... ballbag? :nooo:

Last edited:
Last edited:

Not a hampster. That's his runaway gerbil

I don't think Patriots pam has a..... ballbag? :nooo:

Unless it's her husbands.... :eek:

The married guys will understand...

Haha. Nope, I have neither my own nor someone elses. I figure they don't do me much good unattached. ;)

Thanks for the info, DoubleG and NJPatsfan. I was just curious, really. No worries, I don't mind them being here because...well, see my sig. :D

Last edited:
Now, see, I can understand coming here for football-related discussions, because Lord knows it's hard to find anything football-related on the Jets boards.
Lots of chest thumping, name-calling, and other foolish adolescent craptacular postings, but football? Not so much.

But Shreck, my man, you have fallen for the old "Patriots Cheated!" meme, swallowed it so far down that the barb of the hook is sticking out of your navel. The Patriots NEVER cheated. No NFL official ever accused them of that, nor did any other coach. All of that "cheating" crap came from Pats-haters, TV talking heads who should've known better, and fans of 2nd-tier teams, like, say, the Jets, who were grasping for anything to ameliorate the sufferings they endured without having to actually admit that their team(s) sucked.

The Patriots broke a rule from the NFL OPERATIONS manual. Not the NFL Rules Book, or anything else rules-related. They broke a rule about where cameras could be placed, NOT a rule about taping signals, or plays, or anything else. I know it's hard for Jets fans to actually, you know, research facts and all those pesky important things. They'd rather blather on about some alleged and unproven grievance in order to buck themselves up and make-believe that their own team was unfairly treated. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

So when Patriots fans have a little fun at an other team's expense, you might want to understand that we mean it in jest (mostly) and are pretty well informed as to how it feels to be unfairly criticized. :cool:

Yes! Exactly! I have been explaining that to other fans that hang at out at my Sport's Bar. The guys that are fans of other teams that are knowledgable of the game, realize this, even though they do tease me about spygate with a "wink,wink, nudge nudge". I have no problem with this. But there are some people that actually beleive that what the Patriots did was the main reason for their Super Bowl victories. There is no reasoning with them and I don't even try. The fact that Miami used tapes of New England audibles to gain a competetive advantage in 2006 and got away with it, is totally forgotten among the rest of the fans.

Lets also not forget this brilliant points of logic:

If the Jets didn't gain any competative advantage from it then why were they doing it?

This was a major point of emphasis that year and the arrogant Jets arrogantly cheated with arrogance. Did I mention how arrogant it is for them to break a rule that was obviously issued for them that year?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Where there is smoke there is fire. This wasn't just one week, it is evidence of systematic cheating and it is obvious that it is prevelant through out the organization.

This was the largest penalty ever issued for an injury report violation. Obviously this is HUGE!!! This is obvious the biggest deal ever.

I can't believe they got away with only that fine. Obviously Woody paid off Goodell and now everyone wants this to go away. That is why they let them off so lightly.

Shouldn't last years game against the Pats be forfeited? I am filing a lawsuit against the Jets since I went to the game last year expecting to see a healthy Farve and now I learn he wasn't. We've been swindled. I think we can get $1000s of gaggilions of dollars. My cousin bobby is a lawyer in Jersey and has experience in these types of lawsuits. This is real. Who's with me?

Wow, I was going to post the "If it didn't help, why did they do it?" argument, but you nailed all the favorite "Cheaterz!1!!1" talking points. Well done.

Haha. Nope, I have neither my own nor someone elses. I figure they don't do me much good unattached. ;)

Thanks for the info, DoubleG and NJPatsfan. I was just curious, really. No worries, I don't mind them being here because...well, see my sig. :D

lay off,boyos......that's enough......don't want to scare off a prized member of the distaff sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back