PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Fined 100K for tripping incident - [Update: Jets appealing fine]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets appealing "Tripgate" fine

I am more convinced than ever that the Jets are run by morons. $100k is a drop in the bucket to the franchise. Why bring this topic back to the media's attention in a playoff week and create a potential distraction to the team from preparation for the Colts.

Thanks the lord we as Pats fans root for such a well run organization.

I hate the Jets more everyday. They may have finally overtaken Al Davis and the Raiders as my most hated team.

Couldn't agree more. Al has faded into irrelevance. The Jets are the new narcissistic empire. And it is more fitting that it be in NYC (er, NJ) than in Oakland.

What's TRULY amazing is that they STILL don't see on the video the large man in the green vest and white sleeves wearing a green hat who is standing 5 feet to the side and IN BACK of the gauntlet. This same gentleman has repeatedly told the league that he had no knowledge of any gauntlet being formed that day.

That may be the most unbelievable part of the entire incident. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, this practice was going on for the past 2 seasons. Yet Ryan and Westhoff claim they knew nothing about it.

I remember back during the lead up to Matt Walsh speaking to the commissioner, Belichick made a statement about not knowing or remembering Walsh, something along the lines of not being able to pick him out of a line-up or not being in the same book club. Colin Cowherd jumped on this, claiming how, as head coach, you have to know everyone in the organization.

As ridiculous as Cowherd's argument was, someone was willing to make it. Now, there is graphic evidence contradicting Ryan's statement and no one mentions it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back