PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fans under some sort of illusion about Woodhead divulging all their secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was on the Jets forum just briefly today, and at least a dozen times I read this same thing... posters claiming that a big reason why they lost is because Belichick picked Woodhead's brain for any and all information about the Jets, particularly offensively.

I mean... can the excuses seriouslyy get any dumber?

If that is true, bigger the fool Jest for not changing things since week one!

And they have Shawn Crable! They can get info from him ;)

If that is true, bigger the fool Jest for not changing things since week one!

And they have Shawn Crable! They can get info from him ;)

So the Jest know the ins and outs of the Pats medical staff, eh?

That's useful...

homer_thinking_2.jpg

I was on the Jets forum just briefly today, and at least a dozen times I read this same thing... posters claiming that a big reason why they lost is because Belichick picked Woodhead's brain for any and all information about the Jets, particularly offensively.

I mean... can the excuses seriouslyy get any dumber?

They can if you spend any more time reading posts on a Jets MB. Be careful because it may suck you in and you could end up like one of them.:D

Never Go Full ****** on Vimeo

What secrets?

That Sanchez another weak armed NY Jet QB and he sucks?

I don't have enough posts, so I can't start a thread here. Jets fan checking in after the debacle last night. From special teams to the Hof QB, you guys laid the wood all night. I'd like to know how it feels to win the big game. Just once. Last years playoff run was nice and all, but it was gravy on a mediocre season. I'll admit the Jets got lucky with the whole playoff scenario last year.
Good win, wish I knew how it felt.

Word is that Shawn Crable got put on IR for a badly strained brain when Ryan tried to pick his for information about our defense.

I don't have enough posts, so I can't start a thread here. Jets fan checking in after the debacle last night. From special teams to the Hof QB, you guys laid the wood all night. I'd like to know how it feels to win the big game. Just once. Last years playoff run was nice and all, but it was gravy on a mediocre season. I'll admit the Jets got lucky with the whole playoff scenario last year.

Come towards the light - that's it - just keep walking toward the bright light....

Hats off to you for taking the high road and returning today - and for not taking the path that some others apparently are, looking for excuses and trying to rationalize the loss.

As for those other fans mentioned above, sounds like they are quickly progressing from denial to anger. Some are surely already in the third stage of grief, ready to bargain their soul away for a championship. And there may even be some that have advanced to the fourth stage, depression - if not today, surely by tomorrow morning.

Fred however is one of the fortunate few that has flown right past all of that already, to fifth stage of grief: acceptance. As PatsLancer27 suggested, don't fight it; just come to the light, everything will be okay . . .

I think they have a point. We all know that Woodhead's knowledge was a 42 point difference.

/sarcasm

Jet Fans = Idiots

Last edited:

We enjoy the big win by tucking it away and forgetting about it so we can focus on next week's game. Celebrations are reserved for the end of the Super Bowl.

That's it! No wonder the Jets lost! Woodhead divulged that the Jets would try a stupid long FG into the wind and miss, resulting in a Pats TD on a short field! He divulged that the punter would pull a shanka-danka and the Pats would score off a short field! AND biggest one of all, he divulged that Rex Ryan would challenge a dumb spot and lose a time out, but not bother to challenge a TD that he should have. Oh, and don't forget, Woodhead divulged that Sanchize would stupidly try a long pass to Braylon Edwards (instead of the lasers being thrown by his opponent to avoid this problem) into the wind, which Woodhead predicted would fall short, and into the arms of Devin McCourty. Wow. And to think we thought our team just played that much better.

Its simple. They think this because they are idiots!

Thats funny, yesterday they had a thread on how Woodhead had no effect on the game at all, now today hes the reason why we scored 45.

Apparently they also think the patriots are "cheating again":

Did Belicheat give his players 3 days off after Thanksgiving too? - Jets Insider.com Forums
I don't know. Call me crazy, if you'd like but I saw way too many coincidence nice defensive plays for my liking. The red flags were going off for me.

Is it possible the Patsies could be cheating again? The thought began to cross my mind as the game wore on. The accusation has been already made by the Colts that they thought the Patsies had the visitors locker room bugged. How much gameplanning did the Jets do in the locker room. How much offensive strategizing did they do in the locker room.

Lets make one thing clear, the Jets team looked like total SH$T last night. That includes EVERYONE from the players right up through all of the coaching staff. There's no way you can point to cheating and say that's the reason we lost. We looked like garbage and we deserved to lose.

With that said though, it just seems to me that there were way too many Patsy defenders willing to sit on routes and watch the QB's eyes all night long. I was at the game and that thought kept on occurring to me. Either those players went from subpar rookies to veteran, money, hall of famer players overnight or there was some cheating going on. Now, we all know every team tries to ascertain play calls from the other team. It's a common occurrence. They use lip readers. They use binoculars and try to read the play book, etc. etc. etc. We all know that. But that is also NOT a punishable offense. So, yes, I'm sure every team is doing it as much as they can.

What the Patsies did in the last round of cheating was in fact ILLEGAL, WAY over the top, and clearly defined as unacceptable behavior by the league. NO other team has ever done that. The Patsies did it and that is why they were forced to pay the piper. I agree with the punishment, I thought it was deserved. I wonder, assuming they are in fact cheating again, will anyone bring the question to the forefront? If anyone can prove it, can they prove what they were doing was in fact outlined as illegal by the commissioner?

I wonder if the cheating is in fact going on again? I really do wonder?

Yes, I will call this guy crazy

How about this one:

I know why the Jets lost

I know why the Jets lost
Every gameday my pregame ritual consists of me lighting up my bong with my Jets bic lighter. It's depressing for me to say this but this Monday night the lighter just wouldn't spark to get the bowl lit. I had to use another lighter and we got blown out.

Now I'm just stuck with a Jets lighter that has no gas left. And I don't even know where to get another one of these.

Has the flame really gone out for the Jets?

There's a winner of a thread. Sadly it has more merit than these others.

Last edited:
It's funny how they turn on their own so viciously. The Jet are what the Wankmees would be if there was a salary cap.

Last edited:
Apparently they also think the patriots are "cheating again":

Did Belicheat give his players 3 days off after Thanksgiving too? - Jets Insider.com Forums

Yes, I will call this guy crazy

Maybe our defense was willing to sit on so many routes because there's only three of them that Sanchez can throw with any level of consistency (the slant, the wheel, and the hitch)? The wind factor and his noodle arm took away any threat of him attempting the go-route in the third quarter. When he DID try, it was underthrown and picked. If we know this, surely the Pats defense knew it too.

Jets fans are in the denial stage at this point. This is really nothing new for them.

Maybe our defense was willing to sit on so many routes because there's only three of them that Sanchez can throw with any level of consistency (the slant, the wheel, and the hitch)? The wind factor and his noodle arm took away any threat of him attempting the go-route in the third quarter. When he DID try, it was underthrown and picked. If we know this, surely the Pats defense knew it too.

Jets fans are in the denial stage at this point. This is really nothing new for them.
I'd garner the thought that the Jets wished they could take back Chad Pennington throwing with his left arm at this point.

Yes. The young Padawan still has much to learn. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey