Jets Fans

• Pitiful morons

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Deplorable scum

Votes: 38 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giants fans are no better, they booed when moss was able to walk off the field week 17. eagles fans are scum also

Here's my answer to this question with one simple picture taken from preseason last year....

patheticjetssj6.jpg

Here's my answer to this question with one simple picture taken from preseason last year....

patheticjetssj6.jpg

That does not answer the question, just begs for choices of "Utter Tool" or "Douche Chill inducing Asshats" to be added to the poll.

If the Giants fans behaved that way I'd despise them, but since the Jests are almost always ******* up their draft I find their fans' obnoxious prsesence to be hilarious.

Remember when they pointing to their own heads when the team took D'Bustashaw Ferguson 2 years ago because the media had told them that it was the "smart" pick? Entertainment like that is usually hard to come by in the draft.

It's pretty funny, but you guys and the 'Boys were the only teams that were booed and I've got news for you, sunshine, you'd both be booed in all other 30 NFL cities as well. Also funny how many folks here had such a great opinion of Gholston yesterday or even this morning, that is, when your team had the chance to take him, instead of reaching for a LB......

Newsflash: The Patriots targeted Mayo all along. Gholston is a one-trick (lazy) pony. I'm curious, how does it feel rooting for a team that has never won an NFL championship in its franchise history? I know it won an interleague post-season exhibition game 40 years ago, but that likely was long before you were born. I can't fathom the sheer torture of being a fan of Tubby Ratfink and the Green Beans.

Newsflash: The Patriots targeted Mayo all along. Gholston is a one-trick (lazy) pony. I'm curious, how does it feel rooting for a team that has never won an NFL championship in its franchise history? I know it won an interleague post-season exhibition game 40 years ago, but that likely was long before you were born. I can't fathom the sheer torture of being a fan of Tubby Ratfink and the Green Beans.
If only "Tubby" carried a purse. Fallweel, gay telatubbys get it. :p

You actually expect anything more from Jet fans?

Why should we expect anything less from Jets fans, especially when the commissioner himself is up there leading the cheers for his old team that he used to work for.

I am amazed that nothing was said by any of the meldia when he went to the podium to announce the Jets first pick.

His first words were, \"Now You Jets fans have reason to cheer.\" (paraphrased)

I found that to be totally out of line for what is supposed to be a totally impartial commissioner.

There is no doubt that as a former Jet employee he has a deep rooted hatred of the Patriots, anything else Boston and of course for Bill Belichick..

The man has created mayhem in the NFL and if the owners had any balls they would fire him.

This is a great thread. Jets fans are so dillusional its funny. I love pointing out to them that Namath is the only QB in the HOF with more Interceptions than Touchdowns over his career. With his numbers, had he played for anyone other than a Jets team that pulled off the "upset" he'd need to buy a ticket to look at the Busts of real QBs. Like Staubach, Bradshaw, Starr, Marino, Montana, heck, even Lenny Dawson was a better QB than Namath.

Oh...ever want a Jets fan to swing at you, say what I typed out above to their face. Especially saying Lenny Dawson was better. They get so psssed.

I voted "deplorable scum" but I've seen a few that probably qualify as "pitiful morons," too. Does it have to be either/or? :rolleyes:

I voted "deplorable scum" but I've seen a few that probably qualify as "pitiful morons," too. Does it have to be either/or? :rolleyes:

No, I voted for both. I've found that many Jets fans embrace both ends of the spectrum.

No, I voted for both. I've found that many Jets fans embrace both ends of the spectrum.

I would've voted for moronic scum. I have a hard time showing any pity for those ****roaches,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back