• Deplorable scum

Votes: 38 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleOption

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Is there any more miserable bunch of idiots in the NFL? The Draft is ruined every year by these jerks with an average IQ of 45. Booing, yelling, chanting...they just suck.

Is there any more miserable bunch of idiots in the NFL? The Draft is ruined every year by these jerks with an average IQ of 45. Booing, yelling, chanting...they just suck.
Jets fans shouldn't be allowed to procreat, except that about the only thing their smart enough to do. ;)

What the hell do you expect? The draft is held in Radio City which is in NEW YORK CITY, Jets territory. If it were held in Boston the Pats fans would be razing the roof. Watch this Gholston character disappear in the pros like many of the Jets picks. Have confidence in the Pats you don't have to denigrate turds as they are as low as they can go: whale****.

What the hell do you expect? The draft is held in Radio City which is in NEW YORK CITY, Jets territory. If it were held in Boston the Pats fans would be razing the roof. Watch this Gholston character disappear in the pros like many of the Jets picks. Have confidence in the Pats you don't have to denigrate turds as they are as low as they can go: whale****.

I expect class, but that's too much to ask from dirtbags that cheer when their own players get hurt.

Do I need to add a whales**t option?

I expect class, but that's too much to ask from dirtbags that cheer when their own players get hurt.

Do I need to add a whales**t option?
Class or lack there of was the first thing I thought of. But now like before I'm going to write something else. With a team that has done nothing in forty years these fans should be wearing paper bags instead of booing every team. Most of which have a more storied History then the pathetic Jets.

Class or lack there of was the first thing I thought of. But now like before I'm going to write something else. With a team that has done nothing in forty years these fans should be wearing paper bags instead of booing every team. Most of which have a more storied History then the pathetic Jets.

I was wondering why a team that has been nothing but pathetic for 40 years insists on chanting and spelling their name, over and over again. Perhaps it impresses the rest (98%) of Jets fans that can't spell?

Everyone knows that if you live in NY and you make over $15,000 a year, you are a Giants fan.

Last edited:
Oh please. "Greater-than-thou" is so unbecoming.

The obvious answer to the question is "Yes." :)

Rat fans are just practicing for the regular season when Ducks Wobblington starts hurling crippled mallards all over the field

Do I need to add a whales**t option?[/QUOTdO
Do I need a idiot from a Neantherdal brain? In your case let me explain, an *******? Get off your freaking bandstand you brainless ******* idiot.

Do I need to add a whales**t option?[/QUOTdO
Do I need a idiot from a Neantherdal brain? In your case let me explain, an *******? Get off your freaking bandstand you brainless ******* idiot.

"Get off your bandstand"?

Educated by the Springfield Public Schools, eh?

I think a BOTH option should be installed on the poll

It's pretty funny, but you guys and the 'Boys were the only teams that were booed and I've got news for you, sunshine, you'd both be booed in all other 30 NFL cities as well. Also funny how many folks here had such a great opinion of Gholston yesterday or even this morning, that is, when your team had the chance to take him, instead of reaching for a LB......

It's pretty funny, but you guys and the 'Boys were the only teams that were booed and I've got news for you, sunshine, you'd both be booed in all other 30 NFL cities as well. Also funny how many folks here had such a great opinion of Gholston yesterday or even this morning, that is, when your team had the chance to take him, instead of reaching for a LB......

Utter BS. I heard many teams being booed.

Gholston is a freak athlete, I would have loved him in NE. It remains to be seen if Mangini can motivate him.

Reaching? For Mayo? You don't watch much football, huh?

Stupid thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes