PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fans fly “Cheaters” banner over Patriots training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me when I was in elementary school gym class and all the fat, slow, un-athletic kids would whine & cry "cheater" over nothing during a dodgeball game.

In a nutshell, the difference between the Jets and Patriots.

The 'Jets' fly "Cheaters" banners over Patriots fields. The Patriots fly championship banners over Patriots fields.

How's Sal Alosi doing these days?

It's funny....now do we have to fly a banner over their stadium, "Losers!"

I don't think so, it's very apparent.
How about flying one over their camp that says "this could be our year, paid for by Rodger Goodell and the NFL"
How about we beat the crap out of them on the field both times this year? Revenge best served cold.

Seems like the Rats aren't very good at handling being losers, which is surprising, given all of the practice they've had.

Seems like the Rats aren't very good at handling being losers, which is surprising, given all of the practice they've had.

It would actually have been pretty funny, if not for that whole "Jets equipment guy was suspended for messing with the footballs in 2009" thing.

Its the offseason. This is when Jet fans thrive. I'm okay with them having their March~August fun because it's almost September and from September on their lives suck.

It's time to put our two teams into perspective again.
On the left is the Pats regular season wins just in the last 15 years.
On the right is the Jets best seasons in their entire 55 year history.
12-11
12-9
12-9
13-10
14-10
10-9
11-10
16-9
12-12
10-9
14-10
14-11
9-10
11-10
5-11
Total
175-150
I didn't add in the playoff wins because I didn't want to make the Jets look bad. ;)

11800325_960664087318422_2640835724274335268_n.jpg

The guy behind it was just on WEEI and got roasted. Very funny.

Remember Kensil liked Jetsinsider on Facebook since 2010 when he was an NFL employee

If NFL office ever needs a new VP of operations or other employee, this guy would fit right in.

I hope Judge Berman wasn't the pilot.

this would be the most cringeworthy thing I've seen this year if the Colts hadn't hung an "AFC divisional round playoff game winner" banner.

It would actually have been pretty funny, if not for that whole "Jets equipment guy was suspended for messing with the footballs in 2009" thing.

Actually, that would be the perfect thing to fly over Jets’ camp: Cheaters. Pretty much every team has some BS infraction to be called out on. Make this as juvenile as it obviously is. Cheaters! No, you’re cheaters! You are! You are!

Remember Kensil liked Jetsinsider on Facebook since 2010 when he was an NFL employee

Hahaha. I was wondering "who is Sandy Eckstein?" Hahahahaa

Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes